Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+4
Distress&Coma
TeamCullen
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Smile :)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:42 pm

(Sure thing, Spirit. Razz
And, Smiiileee..... If you gfo to the main forum its locked, at the bottom off all the dicussion..
and, SHEESh, I will.... She err, zoned out. xDD)

Esme glanced over at the window, where she could hear Carlisle muttering.
"Biting people, falling out of windows, God, what's next?" she mumbled, walking over to the door, opening it for whoever was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Dakota stared at the crystalline face that answered the door. She gasped for breaths, hoping not to smell the reeking, burning scent coming from the ladies pure being.
"Hi." She said, knowing that's all the breath she would have. She tried to inconspiciously turn her head to get another breath.

Nessie glanced up, at Emmett and Jacob. "Nothing!" She said, with a reassuring shake of her hands
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Twilight gave them a half-smile, her fangs barly showing. If she had a heart, it'll be in pain...
"I see.. A wolf and vampire.." she jumped down from the tree, gracefully and stood infront of them.
"It was nice meeting you, thank you for helping me wih Elric.. It's wierd but.. Everytime he seems to stand by me I can feel..Love.."she shuddered at the thought of love, but it was normal, she was an empath Twilight even felt the feelings that Cross and Teagan had for eachother.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Esme looked t the girl; sensing she was a werewolf.
"Can I help you?" She asked, showing she meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Cross and Teagan looked at Twilight as she called them weird It is something they are use to hearing as Teagan stepped forward.
"Then if he insults us again. I won't kill him but mame him." Teagan frowned. "Can't kill what someone loves."
"Tell him that you feel love.Maybe he feels the same way." Cross said calmly as she tapped Teagan on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Dakota could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand up, and she struggled to rush all of her words out in the little breath she had.
"My Name is Dakota... and I know the whole 'werewolves versus vampires thing, but do you know where the Quileaute 'wolves are??" She asked, her throat straining to finish her last word.

**Nessie glanced up, at Emmett and Jacob. "Nothing!" She said, with a reassuring shake of her hands**
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Esme hesitated.
"Um... Well, one of them is here, and the rest or somewhere in La Push. Do you know where that is?" She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Dakota blinked a few times. She even considered the fact that maybe the smell was getting to her brain. There was a werewolf.. in this house full of vampires??
"Uhh.. n-no." Dakota stuttered. Maybe they are werewolf torturers! The thought crossed her mind. She gulped loudly, and smacked herself mentally, remembering how much better vampires's ears were, even better than her own.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:45 pm

If Twilight could blush, she'll be turing ten shades of red.
"Oh..You got me all wrong.." she explained, suddenly nervous."I like you guys..You aren't wierd at all! I'm kinda a empath, I'm able to fell your feelings..Whenever Elric is near me, I could tell he loves me and he wants to be with me..But..'' Twilight sighed. Elric was the only one he knew everything about her, infact he was the vampire that turned her."Um..What does mame even mean?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:22 am

"Where I'm from?" Teagan asked. "It means in english today beat the tar out of." Teagan said calmly as Cross read the minds nearby.
"Well then why doesn't he tell you and get it over with? Love is love." Cross smiles as she ruffles Teagan's hair with one hand. He walked forward annoyed now that his hair is ruined. they noticed her blush though the subject had changed before.
"Suit himself. He is going to get killed one day and then be lying on his death bed wishing he said something." Teagan teased and then Cross tapped his head. "Alright. Sorry. Hey your the one that told me to be nice." He said looking up at Cross and then looked at Twilight. "Second thought don't fall in love. Cause poor guy will have someone tapping his head or something." He sighed.
"I know you are talking about me." Cross frowns as she makes him put her down. She walks forward in the woods with her head stuck up in the air.
Teagan sighs and watches her as she circled the area angry at him for what he said. "Great.Now I'm in trouble." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:00 am

Cressia sighed then looked down at the floor, she hadn't even told ha;f of her story, she knew it would freak Kiely out, and everyone else, no one would ever want to see her face again.
Cressia looked at Kiely, she opened her mouth to tell her more but closed it when she thought over it again.
"I don't know, I can't, they..... they wouldn't understand if I crawl away crying with my tail between my legs. They would think I was a complete wierdo. I have never heard of so many. I am scared just thinking about it." Cressai whispered, she was holding back a deep sob in her throat.
"Thanks for not running away thinking I was a sore loser. Thats what everyone else does." Cressia croaked, biting her lip to not let the sop rip free.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:08 am

Jake raised his eyebrows, dubiously, but was distracted by a smell from the door...
It was Werewolf... And not someone he knew...
Wondering, he got up, Nessie still in his arms, and went to the door to stand next to Esme.
A girl who looked like she was about to explode from holding her breath was standing there, wide-eyed, staring back and forth between Esme, Nessie, and himself.
"Hey... Can we help you?" He asked, somewhat intrigued. He'd never known there were more wolves than Sam's and his pack.
The world was getting stranger by the second.

Kiely nodded, thoughtfully.
She didn't want to push the poor girl past her limits, but she was naturally curious, and it was gnawing at her from the inside.
"Trust me, honey, I think I've seen everything that concerns 'weird'. My history isn't the brightest, either, but it's so much easier to live in the Present than hanging on to the Past or wondering about the Future. So... Would you like to meet Jake? He's the Alpha, and he's right here in the House. I can even ask him to come out, if you don't want to go inside. Or would you like Seth better? He's easier to talk to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 am

Dakota's eyes widened tremendously as she instinctively knew the te lage boy standing in front of her was a werewolf. She glanced at the little girl in his hands. Baby vamp? She wondered to herself, gnawing on her lip unconsciously. She had only started to realize what she was doing when she tasted blood forming on her lip. She glanced up at Esme, and swallowed again. Swallowing the blood with a slight grimace, she attempted for another breath. "Um, I-I-I was wondering where La Push?" Dakota glanced at Esme to make sure she said it correcty. Seeing no sign of incorrect prununciation, she turned back to Jake, "is." She finished, glancing at the young man again.

Nessie stared at Dakota, and turned her hand to Jacob's face. Is she like you? The picture asked him, and her eyes searched his face for a yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:15 am

Twilight nodded.
"Thank you..Again" she began to wwalk away, she then sighed.
"Maybe he should tell me he loves me.." Twilight whispered, looking down.

Elric sighed and sat back on the branch, his face cold.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 pm

"Have fun." Teagan sighed waving his hand good-bye to Twilight.
Cross felt better and jumped into his arms. He began walking. "We need to find the wolves here. So I can see if I can help them with something. Keep my mind at ease that maybe I'm protecting something." Cross sighed as she hugged his neck.
"yeah I know. wondering how they take to half-breeds here." He winked at Cross.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Twilight narrowed her eyes.
"ELRIC!" she screamed, her tone hard. There was a crash and a groan.

Elric fell on the ground.
"Yes, Kimmy?"

Twilight stared at the male and stood infront of him, her boots planted firmly infront of him.
"I despise in every way and you..." she stopped short.
"My feelings toward you are not your problem."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:47 pm

(La Push is to the west of Forks, right??)

"If you go west from here, you'll reach the treaty line. You can't miss it - it's got a strong scent. One of us could show you there, if you'd like," Esme replied to the girl, noticing how she crinkled her nose at the vampire scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Dakota glanced the other way, for search of other werewolves. "Uh, no thanks... I think... I could find it." Dakota said, though she was unsure. She just didn't think she could stand being next to a vampire that long.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 pm

"If you insist," Esme said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 pm

They finally came to a place called La Push, Cross and Teagan walked around looking at the water as they studied the area. Sitting on a few rocks they relaxed as they wondered what they were going to do for the rest of the day since their fight got interuppted.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Carlisle stared at a tree, letting his mind wander absently.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Twilight crouched down,
'Yes. I know." she whispered. "But do you have any feelings toward me?" Twilight asked. Elric sighed and sat up, framming her face with his hands.
"I feel nothing," he hissed, slidding his hands to her shoulders, he dug his nails into her shoulders. Twilight wince, not of pain, but what he said.
"Not even, love?" Elric raised an eyebrow.
"Maybe love."
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Jake saw the shock and freak-out-ed-ness on the girl's face.
"Uhm... I live on La Push. We have two Packs; I'm the Alpha of one. Jake. Nice to meet you," he lifted Nessie to one side - incounspiciously nodding at Nessie to answer her question - and then held out his hand, waiting for the girl to shake it.
He hoped he didn't smell too Vampire-y.
He knew how painful it was to breathe the scent in... At least in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:50 pm

(Ha... I just realized that my charries haven't hunted since, like, the beginning of the RPG... Razz xDD)

Esme stood extremely still, afraid that her vampire-scent would overwhelm the girl if she moved too much. Her charcoal-black eyes flickered between her and Jacob.

Carlisle had been standing absentmindedly for who knows how long, not really aware of his surroundings. He stared unseeingly at the forest before him; the vision of the dark forest and blood flashing across his vision once more.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 pm

(And, you know what else is really funny?
If someone new were to come to this thread, and look at the first post on the first page, this is what they would see:

"Damn you, Carlisle!!"

LOL.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next