Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+4
Distress&Coma
TeamCullen
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Smile :)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 pm

(... Yeah. xD)

Carlisle glanced at Edward when he left, not following after. He was just afraid that he would collapse or something if he let go of the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 am

(Hahaha... Told you, you'd be surprised... Okay, Brookel told you... Whatever... <.< )

"Yeah, she will be part of the pack." Jake answered, knowing how everybody loved Emily, even if she didn't technically belong in the pack. Every object of imprinting was part of the pack. Period. Didn't matter whether it was human or only half.
When she saw Dakota raise her eyebrows, he added quickly: "Not as a Wolf, of course..."

"What's the point of what, Cressia? Living? Hell, I could give you some reasons right now! I didn't have a wonderful time as a child either, or even now, and there are times when I wished I could die. God knows, I've tried. I'd show you some scars, if I didn't heal so damn fast! But guess what? At least I'm trying!! At least I try to make my life worth living again. And you know what? You should, too. Dying is just one of the million ways of giving up. I don't know about you, but I'm sure as hell not a quitter!!" Kiely yelled. Her heart was thrumping so fast, it seemed to pop out of her chest. Her arms were shaking, hands turned into fists.
Kiely tried to slow her breathing, and sank to the ground, closing her eyes.
Shit.
She hadn't meant to say that. She had never told anyone in her whole life how she was truly feeling. And now, all this.. Because of somebody she barely knew..??
That was just... argh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Edward turned back towards Carlisle. "You coming??"

Nessie slept in Jacob's arms, her head resting against his chest.

Dakota felt her eyebrows scrunch into the middle of her forehead together. God, her brother was good at confusing hre. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Carlisle shot a glance at Edward.
"I... Don't know," he said quietly. [muahahah, time to kiiiillll hiiimm... xD]
Suddenly, his vision blurred and the forest swayed. The searing pain shot thorugh his body again; and lingered in his chest. His forever-frozen heart gave a powerful thump once, and he collapsed.

(.... Lol. He's gone. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 pm

BROOKEEEE

Edward jumped, in one leap, to Carlisle's slumped body, hauling it up, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm

(LOL whaaaat??)

Carlisle was, uh... Very dead. XD

Esme still wandered through the forest, stopping by a creek. She knew that Edward and Carlisle were probably somewhere near by; and she wondered if Edward had accomplished his, err... Mission. XD
Even though she was pretty sure that Carlisle might freak out again and go after her, she needed to see him.
She headed off in the vague direction of where she assumed Edward and Carlisle were. [Heheh]
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:03 am

Cressia stood up quickly, her whole frame was shaking, she clenched her fists together.
"You think I haven't tryed not giving up?" Cressia screamed.
That did it.
Cressia snarled, she bared her teeth, her whole body flipped around and tared her clothes as she phased. She snarled and bared her teeth. Noone had ever made her angry like this, she had never phased from being angry before.
Cressia growled and snarled and stalked forward. Something she never did.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 am

(HAHAHA!! Can't wait for the next part of Brookel's evil plan...
But just in case Smiley will get mad --> I had nothing to do with it! xDD )

Kiely didn't phase, and she wasn't impressed by Cressia's phasing, either. After all, she didn't know Cressia had never done it out of anger before. She sure as hell had.
She was a little surprised, though.
"Apparently, you haven't. Because, guess what, here you are, practically begging to be killed by Paul, even if all of us here would just freakin' love to have you live. You're a Wolf, after all!"

Jake was still rocking Nessie gently, though she was so far out she probably didn't even notice it anymore.
He grinned when he saw Dakota's expression.
"You know what, let's go find Emily. She'll explain."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

(WEEELL, Spirit... xD
you said the whole thing about Carlisle and Dakota and how Jake would rip him to shreds then the whole chain reaction... Then I said I'd kill him...
Eh, never mind. LOL Razz xDD)
(And, I have, like, THE BEST idea of what killed him and how... xD)

Esme kept walking in the direction of her husband's scent, stopping a few times along the way to rethink her plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:02 pm

[plan? WHAT plan, Spirit?? Ahem??]

Dakota glanced around her, clearing her throat. "Uhh... ok..." She said hesitantly, not sure who Emily was, or how she could explain this mess to Dakota.
But she followed after a reluctant thought about it, slowly, but with steady steps through the woods.

Edward was completely confused, and after shaking Carlisle a few times, he, picked him up steadly, feeling quite odd doing so. lmao
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm

(... Oh, yeeaahh.. i've got a PLAANN...!! xD)

Esme finally reached where Edward was, and looked at him. Her gaze traveled down to Carlisle's limp body in his arms, and she gasped quietly.
"What happened to him?!" xDD
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:36 am

Cressia's ears were still flat against her skull, her teeth still bared. Her gray black and white coat shimmered in the sun slighty. Cressia snarled.

Suddenly Jared and Embry appeared out of no where in human form.

Jared smirked and barked a few laughs.
"Wolf out of the bag Kiely?" Jared laughed.

Embry elbowed him in the gut.
"Only is Kiely was closer...."
"Ten bucks the grey wolf's gonna get her teeth into Kiely."

Jared snorted.
"Kiely's been fighting longer, and plus, shes a physcopathic wolf, ten bucks Kiely's gonna get her first."

Embry and Jared shooks hands still walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Kiely turned her back on Cressia, and faced Embry and Jared.
"Jared, you're so paying for that psychopathic comment."
Then she got up, kicked off her shoes, pulled off her sweater, and then - still wearing her jeans and tank top (she didn't feel like stripping right in front of the guys... Not like it hadn't happened before... On Accident...) - let the shivers ran over her arms, and down her spine.
After a fraction of a second she stood there, reddish fur glinting like some kind of creepy, demonic fire, green eyes shimmering like emeralds.
She was up for a fight; she needed to release some pent-up frustrations.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Jared looked over at Cressia.
"See? She's a physcopath." Jared smirked at the challenge.

Embry sighed.
"To bad Paul's not here, oh and Kiely you missed the lastest of Quil and Paul..." Embry barked a few laughs.
Embry smirked at Cressia.
"Oh tag team." Embery smiled.

Jared felt a hot sessation going up his spine, his whole body shaked as he phased. Embry phased after him.
'Bring it physcopath." Jared gave her a wolfy grin.

Cressia grey ears, flinged up in fascination, she baked away into the water a bit, her legs shaking. Cressia didn't think she could fight anyone, even it it was a play fight.

Embry howled a barked.
'That girl wolf's probably scared off by my biceps' Embery grinned.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:48 am

Kiely snorted and thought: "You wish, Embry, you wish... So, what, it's me and her against you two?"
The tall wolf laughed a husky laugh, and turned around, her back to Cressia, and pulled-back muzzle to the guys.
She'd show them...
She just hoped Cressia's be up to a fight... Together they could SO take these self-assured idiots.
"Come on, Cress, we can beat them! Don't let me down; they'd tease me with it til the end of my days... Please? I'm begging you." She send the thoughts to Cressia. Since she wasn't officially in the pack yet, they could only read the thoughts she WANTED them to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 am

Dakota continued following after Jacob, her long legs not nearly matching Jacob's as she walked slightly faster to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 am

"Okay, so let me explain who Emily is. She's Sam's fiancée. When you see her, DON'T stare! Please... You'll see what I mean. Anyway, that's actually all I'm gonna say, cause I'm gonna confuse you even more... So... be patient.. We're almost there anyway..." Jake rambled. People didn't always take the whole imprinting-thing in a good way....
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 am

Sasha, um... Fell asleep, wearing a little kitty-smile.
She felt much better to know that her plan had worked. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 pm

(:

[whats with Carlisle???]

Dakota was confused but nodded, despite that small tidbit of information. ;D
She followed him, smelling the ocean waves crashing the shore. yes, smelling. Fresh air, and salt... She smiled at the smell and the sunny breeze. ;D
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:50 pm

(Well, he's dead. Lol.
But, i DO have an idea of what exactly killed him... And how he could... Come back...
The whole 'coming back' bit, though, I'm not sure about. I mean.... He would have to... Well... Nevermind. Razz xD)
[But, he WILL come back, though... I cant survive without him... xDD]
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 pm

( yes, spocky, we all know of your obsession.. ;D )

"It smells nice on the beach, doesn't it? And just look at the rocks.. They all have different colors..." Jake said, carefully bending down to pick up a green-ish looking one..
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 pm

(LOL yeah.
Seriously, though... i dunno what to do with my little.... Thought.... xD
I'd ask what you guys think, but, wouldn't it be pointless to RPG it if we all know?)

Esme stayed quiet, glancing anxiously between her son and her husband.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 am

Cressia glanced at Kiely, indesision all over her face.

Embry holwed in laughter.
'Awwwwww Kiely.... rejected?' Embry thought to all of them including Cress.

Jared snorted, and started flewing his back.
'Let's not wait for the graas to grow.' Jared smirked and jogged on the spot.

'Show off' Embry rolled his eyes.

Cressia backed away another step, her eyes frightened, she didn't even know how to fight, let alone protect herself.

Embry grinned.
'Awwww cmon Cressy wessy' Embry whined.
'cmon, show off those puppy teeth' Embry barked a few chuckles.

Cressia snarled, her ears forward, her hackles rose and she crouched. Cress launched herself at Embry, not sure really what to do.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 am

(I always thought Embry was a peaceful kind of guy... Guess I was wrong... xD)

"There ya go, Cress, just let your instincts do the work. It's a lot of fun, really."
Kiely grinned, throwing herself at Jared.
She landed neatly, her teeth already at his neck.
Biting down, she twisted, throwing Jared off balance and onto the ground.
"Sucker!!!" She let out a wolfy laugh and turned her head to see how Cressia was doing.

Thank God it was rainy today and nobody was out on the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Dakota sniffed again, following Jacob to a small cabin-like house.
She heard growling from not far away, but ignored it... ;D
Dakota instead picked up a different rock, smoothing the dirt away with her thumb. She soaked it along the edge, where water was coming up, for a moment, to see the true color, a simple salmon.

Edward glanced down at Carlisle, in his arms. He turned to Esme. "uh... I didn't do anything" he started off with. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next