Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 am

Alice nodded. "I think we should definitely talk to the Volturi. Even if there hasn't been anything similar, they could still help us eliminate her. They've got the biggest army of immortals, after all. Maybe the wolves could help, too. They have a similar body structure to the Hellmasker. Maybe it could help us." The black haired girl trailed off, leaning against Jasper some more. This was going to be one hell of a fight, if it turned into that.

Rosalie shrugged, glancing at Emmett. "I guess it couldn't hurt to have their army at our backs. Given that they will actually care enough to come."
Rose was hoping the Volturi would come, because the Hellmakser would have to be eliminated either way, and she was not comfortable at all when they were by themselves. Emmett would most likely get hurt trying to make up for Carlisle being gone.

Kiely still stood there, trying to figure out why Dakota's whole figure seemed to glow from within.
"Oh my god." Jake gasped, looking from Kiely to Dakota and back. "You imprinted on each other?! That doesn't make any sense! You're supposed to imprint to carry on the genes. First of all you're both wolves and second, you're both... girls."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 am

Charlie just stared at the body on the floor.
"Is he... asleep?"
Meanwhile, the cat lept out of the box and landed swiftly on the linoleum floor, padding across the room and out the back door.
She followed the familiar scents of the vampires and stopped behind a large bush, shielding herself from their sight.

Esme decided on not saying anything more. Her gaze drifted to the trees behind the rest of the family, her train of thought slipping from their conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Smile :)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Jasper nodded, casting a fast look at Alice, to see how she was holding up. He was afraid she'd crumble in exasperation any moment now. He tried to ease her mind; Calm her down. It was very nearly impossible, with the rate that fear and anxiety was filling around him.

Emmet laughed at everyone's nervousness. "Hell. If the Volturi don't show up, I sure will." He said, winking at the others, as if he were joking. xP Not that he was. "But we should figure out what this damn thing is. It'll make it easier to destroy." Emmet told the others, clasping his hands together.

Edward looked away. He knew Esme was going to be under a lot of pressure, and that Esme would be very stressed and all. He just hoped she wouldn't act like this forever. Because.. as they all knew- forever is a long time. ;D

Dakota blinked a few times, only because her eyes were starting to water from looking. She turned to Jacob. "We're both girls. But, I didn't even know that girl werewolves could imprint. Because they can't breed." Dakota's head was starting to hurt, from everything running through her head at the moment. "But... holy shit." Dakota said, unable to refrain any longer. "Suddenly, everything has changed. I swear. Are we sure it's imprinting?" She asked, turning her head to look at Kiely, before casting a short glance back at her half- brother, Jacob.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Charlie grabbed a stray piece of scrap paper and a pen from somewhere on the kitchen counter and scribbled a quick note onto the paper.
The note said 'You may want to move him somewhere that isn't your kitchen floor.' He laid the piece of paper next to Carlisle's body and walked out the door, shutting it behind him. xD

Esme ignored Emmett and still stared into the forest, wrapping her arms tightly around her ribs as if to keep from falling to pieces. [What I like to call 'pulling a New Moon Bella' xD]

Sasha still just sat in the bushes behind the group of vampires, listening and recording into her brain every word they spoke, breath they took and move they made.

Last edited by Fugitive of Critical Twi on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wrote "shitting" instead of "shutting"...woops... xD)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 am

Even though Alice appreciated that Jasper was trying to calm her down, it wasn't helping at the moment. It was easier to think when she was in stress, under pressure. It made her feel like she HAD to find a solution or bad things would be happening very quickly. "Jasper.. Not now.. Please.." She smiled at him a bit, kissing his cheek, then went back to looking for something.

Rosalie rolled her eyes, trying not to look worried. She knew exactly how Emmett could be when it came to fighting.
"Emmett, please. Behave. Think rationally." She turned to the rest of her family: "How can we contact them? Which one of us would they most likely come with? ... Well... I guess Edward... And if he tells him that Carlisle is dead because of that thing, Aro will surely be hurrying up."
There was something in the air, a smell that Rose knew but couldn't place. And there was that miniture twitching she saw from the corner of her eye.
She ignored it. Probably just a bird.

"Well, I don't know what imprinting feels like, exactly, but this is pretty far off from anything 'normal'." Kiely said, still watching Dakota but letting her eyes flicker to Jake every now and again.
Jake nodded. "The way you're staring at each other surely looks like imprinting. Would you mind shifting, Kiely? That way I could see your thoughts and check if it's similar to me and Nessie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 am

Sasha stifled a groan of annoyance at the vampires' plan before she silently trotted off in the opposite direction, towards what she called her 'home'.
"Volturi.. what the hell is that?" she muttered, her tail swishing back and forth.

- - -
I just had an awesome idea about the Hellmasker/Carlisle situation... xD
well, awesome to me, cause useful things don't often come out of my brain.... xD
but... yeah... 'tis a gooood ideaaa bounce (i love that face xd)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 am

[[you are a strange strange person, Brooke.. XDD And ya know I love you for it.. Very Happy ]]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 am

hahah..... xD thaaank yooouzz xD
right back at'cha xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Dakota waited for Kiely to phase, to see if Jacob could explain the thoughts of kissing Kiely, that ran through Dakota's head..(:

Jasper bit his lip, and stopped using his extra 'power' on Alice. Obviously it wasn't working and it was wearing him out Not to mention, she didn't want him using it on her anyhow. She kissed him and the cheek and an absent smile appeared, though it was very faint. <3.

Emmett laughed, "Rosalie, baby, you need to stop worrying. I've been in how many fights now, and I'm still alive, aren't I babe?" He asked, putting his arm around her waist, and resting his hand on her butt. xD <3. "Don't worry about me, I can fight well. That's all I do well, so I might as well make use of it" He told her, flashing a grin.

Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 am

Kiely stood still for a while, a faint blush appearing on her cheek and neck.
"I.. I'll go.. Phase.. Err.." She stuttered, then turned away slowly.
It was hard not to look at Dakota, and walking away from her seemed the most irrational thing to do.
But since she didn't want to ruin another set of clothes and undressing in front of Jake and her didn't seem exactly appropriate right now, she walked to the back of her house [i decided that's where they are.. XD], undressed quickly and then phased.
Then she trotted back to the front, lying down on the ground and resting her eyes on Dakota again.
Jacob jogged a few meters into the forest to phase there, then came back, sitting down in front of Kiely.
He was looking at her intently, shifting through her emotions and memories.

Alice sighed. No matter what she did, nothing worked. It was like whoever was planning all of this knew of her powers. Like Victoria... But, no, that was crazy, she was dead.
She leaned her head against Jaspers shoulder, closing her eyes again.

Rosalie slapped Emmett's hand away. No touching until he was over his want to fight.
She leaned up, whispering in his ear: "It's not the ONLY thing you're good at.. I can think of another.."
Rose grinned, tugging her bottom lip under teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 am

Dakota waited impatiently, staring down at the two wolves that laid on the ground at her feet. "C'mon, Jake." She rushed him, as she snuck a glance at Kiely in her wolf- form now. Dakota could still feel the tugging, even for a wolf. Gosh, this was all so weird... D:

Jasper let Alice lean against him, barely feeling a thing. "Just calm down. We'll work this out." He spoke fast and quietly in Alice's ear. "I love you." He told her, reaching for her hand that hung limp at her side, and folding it in his own <3.

Emmet pouted for a second, as he let go off Rosalie's ass. xD "Well, I doubt the others would be happy if we were doing that as they were trying to save Carlisle." Emmett commented to Rose, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Sasha overheard the the conversations among the few vampires that were left in the forest.
"Thank god I left..." she muttered.

Esme shot a glance at Emmett. She fake-coughed, covering up her response that happened to be, "hell no". xD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 am

Jake tilted his big furry head to the side.
This was similar to what he felt for Nessie.
Not exactly the same; but there was that pull he knew all too well, the urge to never look away again, to defend that person from anyone and anything.
But why two girls? And why two wolves? This wasn't making sense.
Kiely snorted, shaking her fur a bit as she felt Jacob intruding her mind.
Even after being in the pack for a while, she still hated that feeling.

Alice smiled absentmindedly, staring ahead, seeing nothing.
At least until she blinked.
The whole family was standing in a dark forest, lined up, looking ahead.
And the person who was standing in front of them was Carlisle.
When Alice snapped out of the trance she blinked rapidly, trying to comprehend this.

Rose chuckled a bit. "No, I guess that would just make everyone very uncomfortable.."
She smiled a bit, still worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 am

Esme dropped her gaze to the ground.
"I'm gonna... go for a walk, I guess... I'll... be back later... maybe," she said quietly, before brushing past Edward and disappearing into the forest, leaving nothing but a fluttering leaf in her path.
She wandered aimlessly in the forest for God knows only how long before she came to a stop, sighing. No cliffs around here... except in.. La Push, she thought. All she needed at the moment was a peaceful, serene place to let her thoughts blow away with the wind; she'd never, hopefully, bring herself to jump off a cliff again.
Esme sighed once more, before she finally decided on crossing the border and bolting to the nearest cliff, hoping she didn't leave too much of a scent trail for the wolves to notice.

Last edited by Fugitive of Critical Twi on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yeah... lets hope that's useful somehow xDD)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:29 pm

... whatever shall we do with this RPG? XD
its... deadified.... XD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:21 am

it is.. )):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:57 pm

sad, sad... i take it that its useless to try to start it up again?
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 am

maybe..
especially since school starts for me on monday.. the last 2 years of school before university..
i'll be constantly stressed.. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:08 pm

mine just started on wednesday... gah, this sucks, i really miss this RPG XD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 am

awww... ):
maybe we will be able to revive it eventually? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 am

flam o XD hopefully. It'd prolly only be me and you, though.. since I doubt anyone will come back here; let alone remembers it... xD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 pm

lol, maybe.. XD
GODS.. i despise school. i'll only be able to come on every 2 days or so.. sorry ):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Possibly could be worth a try... XD
daww.. that sucks... but its okay.. hey, at least you can get on. Wink unlike the.. month trip you took one time... XD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 am

omg, i know, that was soo lonnggg... O__O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:19 pm

yeah... that was horrible... XD
then you came back all like... "WTF?! Vampires can't lose their memory! What the hell is WRONG with you?!" XD
except... y'know.. not that exaggerated... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next