Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:16 am

Arriving in Forks, a small little town is something new to Cross and Teagan as they are now used to the big cities. Cross wearing a long black shirt that went down to her toes and a black hoodie to block the sun from her pale skin so that no one see’s her skin. Arriving at their little house outside of the main part of town, it was close to the woods.
“I know a couple of people around here. I sense Vampires, smells like the Cullens.” Cross said coldly. “Haven’t seen them since I was an infant I believe. My father brought me to see them, but my mother had to run with me.”
“Scary how if we have a kid, how it could be more wolf than vampire.” Teagan teases. “Well we are home. Get use to it.” He smiles helping her out of the escalade.
But they walk into the woods where they can get some fresh air as Teagan had paid the movers to take the items from the truck inside. The two walk hand in hand through the woods; both smelling wolves and vampires in the town. The human blood did not attract Cross’s scent but some animals did. Smiling they continued walking. Making sure no one was looking, Teagan changed into a pure white wolf with a black tipped tail leaving his clothes in Cross’s hands. She smiles while walking as he ran through the woods.
"You can't catch me." Teagan said in his head with a grin on his furry face.
"I so can." Cross laughs running after him with clothes still in hand. Her dress flowed behind her with grace as the two ran through the woods.

Last edited by Darkestic on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smile :)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:51 am

Um, half breeds don't sparkle in the sunlight. Only the tinsiest bit, hardly noticeable. It says so in Breaking Dawn. (:
And welcome. lol.
------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 am

(very true.. but she can still wear the hoodie.. xD And, in your sign-up thing i noticed something..
maybe i missunderstood, but i wanna clarify:
did you say that your FATHER was HUMAN and your MOTHER a Vampire? Cause that's not possible...
Vampries are stuck in whatever form they were in; that's why Esme and Rosalie can't get children either.
It's only possible if a male Vampire does it with a female human.
The female will most likely be hurt so bad, only vampire venom could save them. )

Jake sighed.
"You don't wanna play anything, do ya?"
He asked, after throwing an irritated glance in Emmett's general direction.

"I've got enough smart mouth for Sam and you combined, so get the hell out of here and tell Sam we're busy. Oh, but you can take Quil, Embry, Leah, and Seth. They should be around here, somewhere.. And don't attack if you smell a new Vampire scent; I hear there are lots in town right now," Kiely said, and turned her back on Paul, once and for all.
She'd had enough of him today.
Kiely looked at Cressia, still whimpering.
She waited until Paul had finally disappeared through the trees until she spoke: "Alright. You don't have to see any of the others. Although you would REALLY like Seth. Everybody does." She grinned as she remembered the first time she'd ever seen the gangly teen, before continuing: "Okay... Uhm... What should we do now? Are you sure you don't want to meet them? I don't get why you're so afraid, you're a Wolf yourself..."
Kiely trailed off, sniffing the air to confirm that.
Yup, Cressia was definitely a Wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 am

((Sorry screwed that up. I was really tired adn couldn't sleep. and wrote a few things backwords. it was supposed to be that the mother was human and that the father was vampire. my mind skipped over the rest. rofl sorry. I'll fix it once I have a coffee))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Esme stifled a sigh, rolling her eyes at Emmett.
"Can't think of anything, can you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Emmett rolled his eyes at Jacob and turned to Esme. "okay, I've saved the whole family killing James!" He insisted, smiling at the memory of ripping him to shreds. xD

Nessie continued smiling, though whenever she glanced at Carlisle, she felt sudden sadness. "Yeah, I do." She reassured him. Not for fun though; only to get her Grandfather's illness off her brain for the time being.

Bella hurried back, flying through the doorway to the Cullens' house, the bag from CVS in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 pm

((I really don't know where to come in at or even what the heck is going on. ROFL I'm confused.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 pm

-haha, I don't really know either, we'll get there eventually. Like, run across the treaty line, or something. haha-
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:23 pm

((OKAY yay!!!))

Cross and Teagan kept running and running, never stopping as they continued. But Teagan stopped when he smelled wolves and vampires in the areas. Making Cross stop herself as she stands there looking at her fiancee. His mind telling her to stay back till he checked the area. Sitting on a fallen tree, she waited as Teagan searched the area incase there were any enemies, running along a line that smelled more of wolves that had patrolled.
"They must be gone. Come on." Teagan teased. "Getting slow for a young girl."
"Why you!" Cross frowned, she chased him as he ran down the line still. She catching up to him as she kept running. His speed not matching hers, but she always never used her full speed. "Haha." She laughed and jumped onto a branch sitting on top of it. "Why do you keep running a line honey?"
"Don't know. Reminds me of Eternal Rose. Where we separated Vampires and wolves away from one another." Teagan said looking up at her.
"I hope that they don't try hunting me down. I really don't want to see another blood bath, unless you let me fight." Cross grins.
"No way. You butcher people." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Dakota whipped through woods, running at full speed, her claws digging through the dirt. Ugh, I am in need for a new manicure. Dakota thought and ran on. She was hoping to get to La Push by sundown.
Urging herself to go faster, as she always did, she continued, though her muscles were working slower, and she could feel the soreness start in her thighs.
Dakota growled at herself for reminded herself of this new pain, and continued, not slowing her pace.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Twilight waved her hand as if dismissing what he said.
"Whatever, I have more important things to do then stand around and wait for him to find me.."

Elric rolled his eyes, he leaned against the tree and smirked.
"Oh Kimmy.."he called.

Twilight's eyes widen, she stared at the male.
"Help me..Please.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Esme rolled her eyes.
"I meant him specifically, but, I'll let it go," she said. She stood up off her perch on the armrest of the chair, glancing out the window, then silently pacing back and forth.

Carlisle looked over at the little girl. He knew that Edward had told him her name... Err... Renesmee. xD
He snuck a quick breath in through his nose, and realized that the scent of human blood was coming from her. He stopped breathing completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Dakota ran faster, pushing herself like it was an Olympic race. She loved competition, be it wiht others or herself. A feral growl ripped through her teeth and she inhaled deeply, for a scent of something, anything. She smelled, a faint wiff of... "UGH!" She sneered, nearly hissing.
Her nose started burning, and she focused on breathing through her mouth. Vampires...

Emmet sighed. "And how have YOU physically saved him?" Emmett challenged.

Edward looked at her with a peculiar expression. "Who?"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Esme looked over at Emmett, then at the floor.
"I haven't, Emmett," she admitted quietly, "how am I supposed to?"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 pm

(Crap, i gtg... My moms throwing me off..
but, I'l ltry to stay on for a fw more mins...)
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:47 am

(Ohhh!! Maybe Seth will imprint on Cressia.... LOL Nawww she is such a sook)

Paul wondered off into the woods, still in human form.
"Leah, Quil, Embry, Seth." Paul called leaning against a tree.

Cressia shuddered.
"I don't know...." Cressai whispered.
"They scare the crap out of me." Cressia said looking at Kiely.
"As i grew up I had no one with me through the.... tranformation.... I didn't know what I was becoming, what was happening to me. Luckily I had no family to put up with me, no nothing. Once I realised what I was, what I had become, I just guess I was dreaming. I threw myself off a cliff. Didn't work, I just healed right up. I never knew there was any other werewolves, untill I smelt a scent that was on the same level as mine. I knew about vampires because.... I was nearly killed by one." Cressai took a deep, sad breathe and looked down at her feet, she had never shared her story with anyone else.
"I am so scared of my world that I can't fight back. I have never even bared my teeth at someone, let alone growl at them." Cressai whispered, still looking at her feet, it was emotional to talk about, it had been locked up inside her for so long now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:51 am

(SMILEY!! Is Dakota in Sam's pack, or in Jake's?? just need to know cause of the whole mind-sharing thing.. xD

AND OMG; THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! Imagine Seth - young, optimistic Seth stare at Cressia the first time he meets her... Just, like, stare, with his mouth hanging open.. aww!!
omg, i play Seth!! *mwahaha*
i shall make it happen... xDD)

Jake raised his eyebrows at Nessie before turning to Emmett and Esme.
"Guys, cut it out. We're all a huge happy family here, okay? There's no need to make anything any more complicated." He said, although he felt weird, talking to someone (Esme) that was waay older than he was. In human AND vampire years.

Kiely was dumbstruck.
Literally.
She'd been perched on the balls of her feet, but now she dropped down to the ground.
"Wow... I can't imagine how hard that must have been. I had a whole Pack helping me while I changed..." Kiely trailed off, her thoughts wandering to the immense pain, the confusion, the fear.
And Cressia had done it all by herself.
Much like Sam.
She pulled herself together, and looked up at the scared Girl, her expression warm and symphatetic.
"I guess I understand now why you're so scared. There are many Vampires here, but they are different. They don't drink human blood, just that of animals. We have a treaty with them; as long as they don't bite a human, we won't attack them. They are all very friendly. Especially Esme. She's like a Mom to all of us..."
She trailed of again, thinking of how very much Esme treated them all like her own children.
It used to hurt her; it reminded her off her mother, but that had faded over time. Esme was nothing like the mother she used to have.
They were both good and caring, but in completely different ways.
She sighed again: "I really think you should meet Seth. He'll teach you not to be afraid." Like he did with me... She added silently; looking at Cressia expectantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 am

[none yet really, but JACOBS! Mwahuahua. I love him. lol]

Dakota could feel her throat aching, feeling as if it were being burned with acid. More growls ripped through her as she searched for signs of the smell. She ran faster, letting her legs carry her. The vampire scent was becoming more pronounced and she tried to take as few breaths as possible, though it isn't easy while you are running.
Suddenly she smelled something of her own kind... a werewolf. Tons of them. They equaled out the vampire smell somewhat, so she could breathe normally again. Now she just needed to follow the scent.

Nessie stared at Jake. he was never mean to anyone except her daddy and uncle emmett. And sometimes aunt rose...
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 am

( Okayyy!!! and heyy!! no touchy my jakeyy!! he awwwlll minee!!!
and aww.. "he was never mean to anyone, except her daddy, and uncle emmett.. and sometimes aunt rose.. )

Jake sighed.
Nessie was looking at him like he'd just kicked a puppy...
Well, kitten would probably make more sense...
"I'm sorry. I'm just... stressed..." He sighed, looking at Nessie with huge eyes that he knew she couldn't resist. Ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:50 pm

(Jeez, what is with Jake and Kiely with the whole Esme-being-one-of-the-nicest-vamps thing? xDD Lol.)

Esme looked over at Jake.
"Sorry," she said quietly, dropping her gaze to the floor. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

Carlisle had just wacthed, his gaze flickering between the two as they talked. He didn't like this - the whole talking-about-him thing. But, it's not like he could escape. He'd let his mind wander near the end, forgetting not to breathe for a moment. The blood-scent hit him again, and he snapped out of it.
He fell out of the window. xD
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Twilight gulped.
"That guy"Pionting to him, Twilight smiled letting her fangs show.
"Adois"She then ran off.

Elric groaned and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Cross heard minds in the distant, sounding like they were running from something. A girl named Twilight, Cross found it an odd name but jumped downon guard as Teagan bared his fangs incase there were more following.
"Stay back my love." Teagan told her.
"Fat chance, Tea." Cross told him as the vampire she felt got nearer and nearer. "Hey." She said hopping to get the girl named Twilight's attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Twilight froze.
"Hello, and you are?"

Elric stopped a inch behind Twilight, he stared at the male, eyebrows raised underneath his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm

"Cross. Are you running from something?" She asked as the girl's thoughts of someone after her came into her mind. "Do you need help?"
Teagan stayed silent as he stood on defense just incase something came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Twilight blinked.
"Infact..." she stepped forward."I may need help.. But.."

Elric mangaed to get next to Twilight, his eyes on the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next