Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sun May 03, 2009 6:38 pm

{I know, that oreofluffy person is NEVER on.. its really annoying... }

"Emmett, I don't really want you to go against that thing. At least not alone. You promise?" Rose locked her arms around her husband's muscled waist and looked him into the eyes. If he got hurt, she just couldn't take that.
She had rescued him once before, when he was being mauled by a bear.. she had turned him into a vampire to save him.
"Well... I totally would, Emmett, if I knew HOW!!" Kiely snapped at the big vampire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 am

(sorry people I keep forgetting. When your in 20+ role plays you get confused.)

Alice had groaned when Bella said what she was wearing but she soon realized that she wasn't wearing her best clothes in the world either. "Bella's right Emmet your not going off alone." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 1:32 pm

{ it's okay, at least you wrote SOMETHING... that oreofluffy person hasnt been on since her registration... }

"Emmett, I'm serious. Promise you won't go on your own!" Rosalie was quite strong, if she wanted to be, and right now seh was squeezing her arms tight, making it hard to breathe. Even if it was Emmett.
"People, focus! Nobody's going alone, alright? We're trying to figure something out, here!" Kiely tried to bring everybody back on topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 4:01 pm

(Sure,I'll wait a little while,then I'll open up Edward's character again)

"The Denali's!Maybe they could help..."Carlisle trailed off,deep in thought.He didn't even notice Esme trying to talk to him.
"Hello,are you alive?"She asked,waing her hand in front of his face.
"Sorry....I was thinking.Kiely,do you know how to....Go back in time?"He asked,still in somewhat of a daze."And yes,I do have a couple 'Vampire-Friend-People',if you would like to call them that."He finished,looking over at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 pm

"Ugh, are you serious? The Denali's? Aren't those the people who tried to expose Bella and her little Loch Ness Monster to that creepy Vampire Mafia?" Kiely asked, "And no, I have absolutely no clue on how to go back in time... Can we just call it Timetravel? That's easier."
"Kiely, shut it. You're being really unrespectful." Jake ordered, and pushed the girl down back on the stairs before she could do any permanent damage to the Cullens and their Alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm

"The Volturi decided to come themselves.The Denali's came to help."Carlisle mumbled,looking down. "But,we're going to have to figure out something to do."He said,a little louder. [i]I hope we can figure it out soon,this Hellmasker could attack any moment.[/i] He added,mentally.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 04, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 6:40 pm

(Dang it!Why the heck won't the italics work?!)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm

{ naw, it's okay... We get what you're saying... Smile }

"I actually meant with Irina, or what's-her-face... But whatever... Let's get going, people, we need some suggestions!" Kiely said, and rubbed her hands together, looking close to Emmett before a Hunting Trip.
"Jeez, we're trying, okay?! Can't you just be quiet for a while?!" Rosalie snapped. She was close to walking over there and slapping that little Annoyance in the Face. Emmett held her back. He knew his Wife and her... pig-headedness...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smile :)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Mon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm

"You are Sure I can't try...?" Asked Emmett. "Baby, I won't get hurt. I fight irritated grizzlies head on. Too easy. i need a good challenge every now and then." He said, still smiling. he kissed Rose on the head. "Don't worry, baby." He stroked her face quickly, running just up the cheekbone.
Bella's jaw locked in place with what Kiely called Renesmee. 'Bella and her little Loch Ness Monster' Who did she think she was?! Bella thought. She fought back the urge to slap that spoiled brat in the face. It won't help anything, bella. She tried to coax herself, to no avail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue May 05, 2009 10:21 am

"No. There is no way in Hell that you are going yourself. If you need a challenge, go buy groceries. You'll have a real hard time with that." Rosalie decided and quickly kissed Emmett on his cheek. "You are staying right here, with me. Promise?"

"Gods, people, could you keep your Couple Issues to private Sessions, please? We are trying to kill a Monster here!" Kiely was getting really impatient. She wasn't good at sitting still for long periods of time, and when she had to she got a little bitchy.
She noticed Bella's eyes darkening, just like Rosalie's had before.
"Oooh, you have that eye changing thing too! How do you do it?" The girl stood and was pretty much bouncing in front of the newly turned Vampire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Tue May 05, 2009 3:02 pm

"Is all of this eye-color and couple-stuff relevant right now?"Esme asked rhetorically. "We need to figure something out."She said,quieter than before.She hated it when there was danger,and everybody kept getting off track.Carlisle rubbed her shoulder.
"Don't worry,we'll figure it out.We just need to get back on track here."He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 am

"Baby, I can't promise that." Emmett told Rose. "And, buy groceries for who? These mutts?" He said eyeing Kiely. He smiled briefly and turned back to Rose.

"Hmmm, wanna know how I change my eye colors? Well, there are 2 reasons." Bella said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 7:28 am

"If you don't promise me right now, I'm leaving. And I'm serious about that. If you'd rather fight a dumb Thing than be with me, then I have nothing left here."
Rosalie said coldly. She hated having to act like this, but it was as if Emmett was purposely provoking her.

"Ooooh, tell me! I wanna change my eye color!!" Kiely squealed. She was really bouncing now, jumping up and down in front of Bella.

"People, KNOCK IT OFF, dammit! We are in a serious situation here, and this is SO NOT HELPING!!" Jake exploded. He hated it when everybody got off track about important things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 2:04 pm

"Baby, you know I wanna be with you. But, if I have to protect our family...." Emmett said, trailing off.
"Well, let's see. One way, is if I haven't eaten, they turn black. I'm normally pretty bitchy then." Bella said with a mocking smile. "When I eat humans-" She stoppped to gauge Kiely's reaction "-they turn red. And when I eat animals, they turn gold." Bella said satisfactorily. "Or, when you piss me off, the seem to 'harden'" She said with a smile. "Considering I didn't just go hunting. that leaves the fact that you're PISSIN' ME OFF!" She exploded.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Bella,calm down!"Carlisle said sternly,glancing over at Bella who was glaring at Kiely. "We'll never figure anything out if everyone just keeps arguing and yelling at eachother."Esme added,more quietly.
"For all we know,this creature could be in the forest behind us..."She said under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Bella looked at Carlisle and sighed. "Sorry..." She said, ashamed. She almost felt the non-existent blush.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Alice was quiet through all of this. She stepped in front of Bella to stop any further attacks. "Its coming." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm

"Sorry... I'll shut up..." Kiely said and stepped behind Jake, sitting down and resting her head on her hands.

"It's coming?! As in, right now?? Oh, god... What are we going to do?" The Pack Leader was pacing back and forth, hands kneading, while he was desperately trying to find a solution to this crisis.

"Emmett, we are post-poning this discussion to later. You will not go alone, we will all go. Okay?" Rosalie said and took her husband's hand, squeezing it slightly.

Kiely froze. There it was again, that funny feeling she'd had before. It was as if a part of her brain was whispering to her, showing her images.
The voice that spoke wasn't hers.
It belonged to somebody that lived thousands of years ago.
"Find the Softspot. Find the Softspot. It will make him vulnerable. Take him when he's a Wolf. Find the Softspot."

"What the Hell are you talking about?" Jake snapped, but when he saw that Kiely was staring at nothing with a lost expression, and her mouth was barely moving, although the words were clear, he shut up.

Everybody got quiet and stood around Kiely, the Vampires with their super-big brains memorizing every words she was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Wed May 06, 2009 7:22 pm

"What??" Emmett yelled. "What is she talking about? And Rose, if it is best for the family, I wil go. Alone!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 5:18 am

"Shut up, Emmett, she's having a flashback!"
Rose snapped and turned back to the girl whose wrists she had just threatened to snap.

"What could the Softspot be..." Jake mumbled, more to himself than anybody else.

Kiely, returning from the past breathed heavily and rubbed her Temples.
"Woah, that was weird. I SO don't wanna do that again. It's like I'm two people at once... And two people have a lot of things going on!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 2:02 pm

"Erg. Who cares? Stop being so selfish!" Bella yelled. SHe still wasn't over the whole 'Loch ness Monster Baby' thing.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 2:21 pm

"Okay, you know what, Honey, if you don't appreciate my help, then fu***** figure out how to kill it yourself!! I'm leaving." Kiely snapped. She was royally pissed. There she was, doing everything she could to help them, and they didn't even appreciate it.

"Ly, don't, please..." Jake was looking at her with those cute puppy-dog eyes that would usually make her weak. But not today.

"Sorry, Jake. I'll take the Western Perimeter of the Reservation, so I don't get too close to Parasite-Land. See ya later!" Kiely stood up from her "Front Porch" Steps and started going around her House.

She remembered something and yelled back over her Shoulder: "Oh, by the way, I'd like you to get the Leeches away from my House. Like, now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Bella hung her head in shame. "You are being selfish. WHy don't you just quit complaining? Damn!" Bella said in frustration. She rubbed her temples and put her head on Edward's shoulder. She inhaled deeply and then crinkled her nose slightly.

"Well someone has some issues..." Said Emmett. "Damn!" He said laughing. He stopped when he saw Jake glaring at him. He still had that smile though. He couldn't hold that back...
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 3:46 pm

"Soft spot?"Carlisle asked,not aware of anything that just happened.'By soft spot....could she have meant something physical,or mental?My god,this is confusing!'He thought,flustered.Carlisle snapped his head up,to see the Kiely was storming away,and screaming something over her shoulder.
"Where's she going?"He asked Jacob,who was staring after Kiely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 4:00 pm

"Where've you been!?" yelled Em, as if this were a huge humor... He slapped his knee and laughed. "She got pissed at Bella." He said, flashing Bela a smile. She scowled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight...The RPG :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: