Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 6:18 pm

"The two girls had a little... argument. Ly didn't take i too well. Don't worry, she'll come back eventually." Jake explained.

Let's just hope eventually is early enough... He thought to himself. This was a major screw-up. They could've really used her help.

Rosalie couldn't believe what she said next. She didn't even think it came from her Brain:
"I'll go check on her. See ya in a sec."

Before anybody could protest she ran after Kiely, tracking her using her Werewolf-Smell.

"Hey, Ly, wait up!" She yelled, hoping the Wolf could hear her.

There was a rustling sound a few hundred Meters West, and she sprinted toward it.

What she enountered there, however, was not exactly what she was hoping for.

There was Kiely, standing on one side of a huge Clearing.

On the other side was an enormous Wolf. He was way bigger than a Horse, it was growing toward Elefant-size. Its eyes were ginormous, glittering in a menacing black-red-purple color. The fur was long and shaggy, and it's Canines were the biggest she had ever seen. They wee as big as a dog's head.

It was a terrible creature, and Kiely was being cornered by it.

"Oh, shit shit SHIT!!"
She whispered and slowly backed away. She needed to get help.

Sprinting faster than she ever had she ran halfways back to Kiely's house then yelled: "People! Come here! NOW! FAST! HURRY! IT'S HERE AND IT GOT KIELY!!!"

There came a loud and off-key yelp from the direction of the clearing, and Rose winced. She had to go back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oreofluffy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Edward-

I walk in waiting for Bella I decide to go hunting I come back waiting for her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oreofluffy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 6:48 pm

ok this is pointless so I don't care if you let somebody take Edward cause nobody gets on ecpet you and some other person so it's pretty lame so I don't care if you kick me off it's your loss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smile :)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 6:53 pm

(If it were pointless, why did you sign up?)

Emmett smiled. He ran towards Rosalie. He picked her up on his way. "Stay here." He ordered. He ran after Kiely. "KIELY!" He yelled. He saw the Hellmasker look his way. He smiled. "Bout time you showed up. We were wondering what happened to you." He said to the Hellmasker.

Bella sprinted after Emmett. "Aw, shit. He's done it now." SHe said. Her eyes bulged as she saw the huge thing and she went back to Rose...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
oreofluffy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Thu May 07, 2009 7:28 pm

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 am

(I wasn't going to 'kick you off'.I was saying that if you didn't play Edward in a certain amount of time that smebody else could take the role.And if this is so "lame",why did you come here in the first place?)

Esme turned around,away from the direction Rose and Kiely had taken,to see the Hellmasker staring at them.She froze,rooted to that same spot.
"Carlisle...Turn around."She managed to choke out.The Hellmasker's eyes darted around the small clearing,glaring at everyone with menacing,fiery red eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 12:12 pm

"Emmett! Get your fucking Vampire Ass back here!!" Jake yelled, just before he exploded into his Wolf Form.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Rosalie was under shock. Her husband had just run towards their biggest enemy yet. And there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. They needed a plan. And this was definitely not a good one.

Kiely growled threateningly when she saw Emmett run toward the thing. She ran after him and grrabbed his arm in her muzzle, gently pulling him back toward the edge.

Rose was gonna thank her for that. Emmett.. not so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 2:22 pm

(Hehe....wonderful language,Spirit.......Could you try to maybe usu the "star" thing instead of swearing?[Sorry...I don't know why swearing bothers me so much...])

"Emmett,no!"Carlisle hissed,as Emmett thundered towards the Hellmakser."You'll get yourself killed!We need to try and communicate with this thing calmly,not spring an attack on it."He explained in a whisper.The Hellmakser's eyes turned to stare at Carlisle.He gazed back,trying to stay calm.'Hopefully this thing won't spring an attack on us......Hmm....I wonder if Edward can read it's mind.'He thought,dropping his gaze to the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 2:29 pm

(We need an Edward for that!! Hmmmm.... *smiles hopefully* lol)

Emmett shook Kiely off. "I see it guys!" He yelled eagerly. "And, hell, I am not gettin' back here. Finally, a challenge!!" He smiled. "Carlisle, don't worry about me. You are worrying over nothing. You too, Rose!" He said turning towards her and flashing his head back in record time. THe Hellmasker had taken almost 22 full steps toward Emmett now, when he turned his head. He smiled invitingly. He galred at Kiely, communicating to her silently that she wasn't allowed to pull him back.

"EMMETT!" Bella growled. She grabbed Rosalie and went behind a small shed that was Kiely's. "What are we going to do...? We need Em outta there!" Bella whispered fiercely.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Alice tensed. She would listen to Carlisle. She certainly didn't want anyone to get killed. She tried to think 'softspot, softspot.' She couldn't think of anything. It was all fuzzy because the thing was part warewolf.

(If someone wants to play Alice I have another character in mind. Admin knows about her. If no one does than thats fine.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 4:19 pm

'Yeah,it's nothing,allright.He might get killed.'Esme thought.She was still frozen to the same spot,unable to speak,due to fear of the creature that was only a few yards away from everybody.

(Is this what the Hellmasker looks like? Twisted Evil Lol!!)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 5:00 pm

{ okay, seriously, can somebody else play edward, cause she's only been on once, and what she wrote doesnt even have anything to do with our story...
and Hlebak, I would love to play Alice, but I already have 3 Characters... If I could possibly have four, I'd LOVE to... But I dunno if I can... }

"Okay, Bells, we will slowly walk toward Emmett. We don't wanna frightened the Elefant-Dog. You grab one Arm, I'll grab the other. Even if it's Emmett, he won't be able to fight both of us off. Then we take him back to everybody else, hold on to him, and wait to see what Carlisle's suggesting. Alright?"

"Jake, we need to communicate with them. That's only possible if Edward is here. Where is he anyway? Bells and him are never seperated!" Kiely said to the Pack Leader, using their Telegraphic Abilities.
"Yeah, I know... And we gotta figure out how to hold that Thing back. Right now it's not advancing anymore, our 'all-over-the-place' are probably confusing it. What did you mean with Softspot?"
"I don't know. It wasn't me, it was... somebody..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Fri May 08, 2009 6:18 pm

'Bells?' Bella thought. 'when does she call me THAT? Weird...' "Fine... But you KNOW Em!!" Bella said hurriedly. "Come on. We will deal with him AFTER we save his life!" She said. SHe grabbed Rosalie's arm. They stepped slowly aout 5 paces and stopped, as Bella saw the Hellmasker look her way.

"Hey there! Can you turn human so we can communicate. This is frustrating!" Em said. 'without Edward!' he finished in his head. But, he couldn't let the Hellmasker know that Edward could read minds. He wasn't stupid. Well, he might be to Rose and all, but he really wasn't! Emmett saw Bella and Rosalie step forward. He slowly step to the right, closer to the Hellmasker. He took 5 small steps. By the time they realized he was moving to the right, it would be too late. Emmett would be too close to the HellMasker. He knew Rose wouldn't go any further when he got too close. Unless they made a sudden movement, which would cause danger for everyone and make the Hellmasker notice me more. He grinned with his plan. They would have to let him fight this thing off.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 6:04 am

"Oh, Jesus Christ! He's trying to get closer so we won't get him... Okay, we're doing this NOW. I don't even give a Crap if we scare or anger it, we're getting him... NOW." Rose hissed. Her husband could be such a Doofus sometimes...

(Very Happy Sorry, I know I'm not being very nice to Emmett... But I don't want him to die... )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 6:15 am

(Lol! It's fine! I'm tryin' to make him cause drama. Then again, it is not hard when it's Emmett! =P)

"What if he runs?" Bella cried. "You know how stupid he can get to get a fight! Rose, I know how much Em means to you, but what about Carlisle, and the rest back there. Maybe we should go back. I don't think Emmett will move without us here. Maybe Carlisle can get him to stop..." Bella whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 7:39 am

Carlisle couldn't watch his family get so close to the Hellmasker anymore.
"Esme,stay here.I have to go and stop them."He whispered,then began to proceed forward to the others.
"Emmett,get back here!"He said,careful not to look at the Hellmasker."There's no point in trying to confuse it.Maybe we just need to talk to this thing."He explained,glancing at the bloodthirsty creature that was only a few yards away. 'It doesn't seem like it wants to attack,maybe it was just curious?'He asked himself,mentally.

(Lol...Can I play the Hellmasker?[If nobody minds....])
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 am

(I don't mind.)

"Carlisle, you don't want to push Emmett!" Bella cried. "He's too stubborn, if walking towards it is what it takes, he will do it! You know that!" Bella said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 1:25 pm

"I can't just let him do that! He's my *husband* for crying out loud!!" Rose hissed viciously.

"We honestly need Edward. I really wanna know where he is." Jake muttered.

"Maybe he's hiding, that little Bastard." Kiely growled. She was SO annoyed at Emmett right now. If Hellmasker didn't kill him, she definitely would.

{sure, you can play Hellmasker... Smile }
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm

"I know, I know. But he won't go further if we leave him. He might even back off!"

(We need an EDWARD!!!)
Back to top Go down
oreofluffy

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 pm

(I seriously don't know whats going on so? I will play him though)

Edward-

I look around at everybvody

(update me whats going on?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 3:23 pm

(I thought you said there was 'no point'. It is really hard to explain. You would have to read about it here)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Really, oreofluffy, why did you sign up and then only log on, like, twice?! And honestly, if you wanna know what's going on then just read the RP so far! Don't just write stuff that doesn't have anything to do with ANYTHING. That's really unfair toward us.

Oh, and by the way, we write in third Person, but we still know their thoughts. It makes more sense when one has a couple characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sat May 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Spirit- RPG!! lol. Also, can you go on my Howrse EC forum and play Jake...? You already signed up.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sun May 10, 2009 7:48 am

(Awesome,thankguys!!Hmmm...is the Hellmasker's name just Hellmasker?)

The Hellmasker stood his ground,not afraid to move,but afraid he would frighten the vampires and shape-shifters.'Maybe I should speak with them?'He thought,and cleared his throat.
"Greetings......I can see that you all are very afraid of what this will turn into,but I want to assure you,that I'm not here to cause trouble."He said,in the most formal voice that was possible. 'At least,I hope this doesn't turn into something bad......That big one seems like he's just asking for a fight.'the Hellmasker thought,his eyes darting around the clearing,not giving anyone a second glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Sun May 10, 2009 8:23 am

Emmett relaxed a small bit. He wasn't positive, but it soudned like the hellmasker meant it. "Why are you here? Do you eat humans?" He asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

Bella clenched her jaw and rubbed her temples. "Why would he ask THAT question!!" Asked Bella to Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next