Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+4
Distress&Coma
TeamCullen
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Smile :)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:01 pm

"So, technically I don't HAVE to join a pack?" Dakota asked, warily. There had to be some sort of catch.
Independence? No shared thoughts? Still telecommunicating, if needed? Sounded perfect to her.
But... her brother... and whom she expected to soon be friends with..? Maybe that was the catch, she figured

nessie put her fingertips to Jake's cheek, to ask what exactly was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 am

"No, you don't. But then nobody will be closely bound to you. We in the pack, we're like family to one another. You would always have somebody to talk to, somebody who understands you, somebody to share your pain with. You would alawys have somebody protecting you. It's an amazing feeling to know you will never be alone in the world."
He stopped talking when he saw Nessie's question.
He smiled down at her, and turned a little, so Nessie had a good view of Dakota.
"That's my half-sister. She came from really far away. We're going to find Kiely, and see where the rest of the pack is. Now you have a new sister to play with!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Nessie didn't understand the term, 'half sister'. She saw a whole person standing before her... Nothing near missing half of herself. her eyebrows sunk into the middle of her face, and she frowned in confusion. She stared at Dakota wonderingly, not understanding. xD

Dakota had continued following Jacob. "Um, what's her name?" She asked him, eyeing the tiny girl warily. Sh looked... strong in a way. Dakota guessed she was pretty smart.
"How old is she?" She added questions. (:

Edward walked downstairs after a minute. "where's Carlisle?" He asked, glancing at Esme, fighting with the kitty.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 pm

"You..Idiot!" Twilight choked, as she sat in the grass, dripping wet. Elric coughed.
"Me?" he hissed, angerly. Twilight snorted and sighed.
Why isn't he killing me? Oh yeah.. I'll die.. she thought, grimly.

Twilight frowned. She hated him with all her heart.

Elric stood and grabbed her arm.
"Your coming with me," he hissed,"Don't speak!" Elric pulled her, in the direction of a smell he depised.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:25 pm

OMG SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ONNNNNNN. Wanderer. Canm you just repost what Kiely did when Cressia said she would go se Seth? Thankkksss :DD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 am

(TeamCullen:
Cressia sighed then looked down at the floor, she hadn't even told ha;f of her story, she knew it would freak Kiely out, and everyone else, no one would ever want to see her face again.
Cressia looked at Kiely, she opened her mouth to tell her more but closed it when she thought over it again.
"I don't know, I can't, they..... they wouldn't understand if I crawl away crying with my tail between my legs. They would think I was a complete wierdo. I have never heard of so many. I am scared just thinking about it." Cressai whispered, she was holding back a deep sob in her throat.
"Thanks for not running away thinking I was a sore loser. Thats what everyone else does." Cressia croaked, biting her lip to not let the sop rip free.

Wanderer:
Kiely nodded, thoughtfully.
She didn't want to push the poor girl past her limits, but she was naturally curious, and it was gnawing at her from the inside.
"Trust me, honey, I think I've seen everything that concerns 'weird'. My history isn't the brightest, either, but it's so much easier to live in the Present than hanging on to the Past or wondering about the Future. So... Would you like to meet Jake? He's the Alpha, and he's right here in the House. I can even ask him to come out, if you don't want to go inside. Or would you like Seth better? He's easier to talk to."

There ya go... xD )

Jake sensed Nessie's confusion, a handy thing that came with the imprinting.
He chuckled, guessing what had confused her.
"Half sister means that she has a different Moma than me, but the same Daddy. Not that she is just a HALF of a person."
He smiled down at her, loving the way her eyebrows crunched together when she was confused.
Turning to Dakota he said: "Why don't you ask her herself?"
he held Nessie out, towards Dakota.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 am

Nessie just stared at the girl before her, without saying anything. She took a little breath and turned to Dakota, "Hello. I am Renesmee" In a quiet, musical voice. (:

Dakota chuckled at Jacob's explanation of 'half sister' and smiled politely at the pale toddler in Jacob's arms. "Hi, I'm Dakota. How old are you?" She asked, smiling at how the little girl looked so different from Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Jake grinned at the adorable conversation between the two.

Especially the way Nessie looked, a little confused, but mostly curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Nessie turned to Jake, as if he would tell Dakota her age. It was hard to explain, with the way she aged.

Dakota waited for an answer, wondering yet again about the relation between the two.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Esme looked away from the cat, to Edward. She shrugged.
"Well, he fell out of the window a while ago, so I'm assuming he's outside somewhere," she replied.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 am

Cressia sighed.
"Won't he think i am intruding or anything?" Cressia asked Kiely. Cressia looked down at her feet, playing with her toes. Trying to distract ehrself that she was right next to a wolf. Trying to distract herself that she was going to meet one, and trying to distract herself from the vampire smell that was so strong it was like one was right next to her. Cressia bit her lip, holding in a fearful cry or pain.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:58 am

( Hahaha, "He fell out of the window a while ago..." xDD EPIC WIN! )

"Well... it's... complicated... I'll explain sometime later... Or, you know what, let's just wait until we can share thoughts, that's a LOT easier..." He added a muttered "Trust me" and then continued on walking.
Kiely was just around the corner.

"Stop worrying, Cressia. Nobody will think you're intruding. They'll all love you, like they would love a sister... Really..." Kiely reassured her, knowing that Jake was just around the corner. She put a hand on Cressia's shoulder, half reassuring, half making sure she wasn't going to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 am

(Well, he did... LOL)

"... Any reason?" Esme asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Edward looked around, distracted, "Uh, no, thanks" he said, and headed outside in search.

Dakota eyed him, and then turned her gaze away. It set instead upon 2 werewolves, she assumed, by the smell of them. She looked to Jacob for an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 pm

(... ??!!....
Whats up with Edward?)

Esme stared after Edward.
"Um... Okay, then," sh said to herself, before sitting back down on the floor.

Carlisle was still wandering aimlessly outside.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 am

Cressia almost bit her lip off. Cressia abruptly stopped when Kiely said something about sharing thoughts.
"I can't! I couldn't handle that!" Cressia exploded ripping her sholder away from Kiely's firm hold. Cressia stood a metre away from Kiely, her eyes sturkc with panic and indescision. Cressia knew she couldn't handle people going through her like she was an open book, the pictures would shuffle back through her head again aswell. The pain, the torture, the depression, the lonliness. Cressia stopped thinking about it then, she knew she would explode into unstoppable tears if she thought about it anymore. Her thoughts being picked and plodded at, running back through her head like a horror film. Cressia's legs started shaking like she was being electucuted. Her body trembled in shock. Cressia fought her eyes shuts to hold back her howl of pain and a river of tears that she could fell already trying to escape her shut eyes. Cressia dropped to the ground in pain, trying not to loose her grip.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:19 am

Ohh That was Jake talking out the top. Ohh,, we will just say that she heard Jake ok??
xDD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 am

(okay, so u meant Jake instead of Kiely? awesome, i get it.. xD )

Kiely shot a dark look at Jake, then sank onto her knees next to the shaking girl.
"Shh, shh, Cressia, it's okay... Shh... You don't have to share minds with anybody, I promise. Hey, come on, now. You'll be alright."
She was gently padding the girl's arm, trying to soothe her.
"Shh... It'll be alright, it'll be alright..."

She turned her head back to Jake and smiled at the girl - she looked familiar, somehow, though she was sure she had never seen her before -, introducing herself: "Hi, I'm Kiely. Sorry, this isn't exactly the best way to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Cressia pulled out of her grip once again. Cressia stood up then ran off, tripping over branches and logs as she ran. Cressia jumped over the river then climbed up a tree. There Cressia sat there, her head on her knees and silent tears drizzling down her warm cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 pm

"Dakota" Dakota replied, confidently, with a nod in greeting.. There was something about Kiely, already. Dakota couldn't figure out exactly what it was. But she was good at reading people's faces...
She looked at the young girls' strong features, in a warm face. Probably lots of heartbreak, by the looks of it. Dakota figured, and stuck her hand out to shake with Kiely.
Dakota thought it might be overwhelming if she brought up all of the family history between Jacob and her into the scenario, so she left it be, for now. Dakota made a mental note to tell Kiely later, if Jacob didn't first.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 am

Kiely stood up, to shake the girl's extended hand.
She was pretty, with her brown-reddish (??? is that right? oO ) hair and warm features.
She looked smart, too, which might sound strange, but she was sure this girl could make connections fast.
"Nice to meet you. Where did you come from?" Kiely asked, looking over her shoulder to see where Cressia had gone.
She didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone for too long.
(God, she's starting to sound like a mum!!! )
What if one of the wolves crossed her path? Or, even worse, Carlisle? (DONT U DARE; BROOkELL!!!)

Jake just smiled, leaving the girls to their getting-to-know-one-another session.
He held Nessie in his arms, rocking her gently.
He knew that she always told him to stop it, cause it made her feel like a baby, but he also knew that deep down she loved it.
way, waaay deep down.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:44 pm

(... xDD
I actually don't know what to do with him yet... Since somene *coughSMILEcough* sent Edward after him... xDD)
(And, GAWD, you make him sound like a serial killer... Razz xD)

.... Carlisle still wandered through the forest, letting his mind wander as well.
God, he felt guilty.
for what, he wasn't sure. It just seemed to him that everything had gone from somewhat normal to completely wrong that he wondered if it were all just a hallucination.
Carlisle leaned against a nearby tree. 'Because of me, he thought.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 am

(Kiely probably will probably turn into Cressia's mum. Hehe. XD. Cressia is a handful.)

Cressia could see Kiely faintly through the trees, but her eyes were blurry because of the tears gushing down her face, so her vision was complately stuffed up. Cressia jumped down and ran, bounding through the forest as wuick as she could, wiping away the unlimited tears the seemed to form a river of water down her face. She reached La Push beach and sat down on the sand, putting her head between her knees.

Paul walked down the beach in human form and spotted Cressia. Paul jogged over to her and stopped a metre away.
"Oh hey your the girl I saw before?" Paul smirked.

Cressia jolted her head towards him, red rings around her eyes.
"It's ok, you can kill me now." Cressia sighed.

Paul snorted.
"Kill you, why?" Paul asked.

Cressia stiffiened as she heard a wolf come up behind her. Sam.

"Oh hey Sam, this is that girl you saw in my head." Paul nudged his sholder.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:23 am

"Hey, you know what, I'm really sorry, but let's continue this discussion later, alright? I really need to find Cressia. I'm sorry. It was nice to meet you, though." Kiely smiled at Dakota and Nessie, nodded at Jake, and then took off running.
She didn't know where exactly Cressia was, but she knew where she had always gone when she felt bad: The beach.
There was something very soothing in the way the waves crashed onto the shore.
Water was strong in a lot of ways. It had made the rocks that covered the beach smooth; something not even humans could achieve without help.
She smelled Paul and Sam from a distance, and pushed her legs faster.
In human form she wasn't as fast as she was when she shifted, but she didn't want to run into Cressia as a wolf.
Finally, she saw the three, on the beach, as she'd suspected.
Cressia was... cowering (there really wasn't another word for it) in the sand, Paul and Sam standing over her, looking confused, irritated, and somewhat amused.
She snorted, and rolled her eyes.
Boys.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Twilight sighed, finally away from Elric she thought. She wanted to cry, let her feelings flow out. Her past filled with deaths, and horrors.. She shuddered and sighed.

Twilight touched her cheek after feeling something cold, she exmained(spelling?) it and furrowed her eyebrows.
"A.. Tear?" she thought, "I never cry.. Even as Kimmy" she shivered at the sound of that dreadful name. Kimmy, the name in which people had thought had died after a month of searching for her, saying she wasn't kinapped but killed herself because her parents died.. Then her siblings.. Twilight blinked slowly.
"My life is gone.. My soul is lost.." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next