Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:54 am

Carlisle let out his breath.He hasn't realized that he had been holding it.
"Okay...Thanks,Edward." He said,then hearing Kiely's...odd yelp-sounding noise.What was that?Is she hurt or something?I've never heard a noise like that before.... Carlisle thought,raising one eyebrow.

Hellmasker was still on thr ground,unconcious.He had only one picture in his head the whole time,and it wouldn't go away.The terrifed expressions of everybody else in the clearing.
Why did all this happen?I didn't want to cause trouble,now everyone here is probably scarred for life. He thought,stirring slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:32 am

Edward growled. "You didn't MEAN to cause trouble?!" He hissed. "YOU JUMPED ON US!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Taylor listened to all of this. She thought 'why did the thing jump them? Kinda like that attack the Russian's had launched. They didn't take any time to plan it they just charged.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Edward looked at the weird new girl. "What Russian attack?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:06 pm

"How did you know that?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Kiely let out a sounds that was close to a chocke.

Now that Edward was FINALLY here, her job was done. She dropped back to the Ground and placed her head on her paws.

Jake did the same.

Alice and Rose - who had seen Edward talk to the weird girl - slowly came toward the group.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Taylor listened to more people approaching. She stepped back 1 step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:56 pm

"My name is Edward." Edward said and approached the girl, carefully, make sure he made some noise so he wouldn't caatch her by surprise. "I can read minds." He said cautiously, watching her reaction.

(Is Taylor Human????)
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:14 pm

(nope she is a vamp. If she was a human she would be over 70.)

Taylor had heard worse then being able to see minds. "Finlands Civil War. It was Finland against Russia." She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:17 am

"I am a vampire. I have a few more vampires with me. There is Emmett, Rosalie, Bella, Jasper, Carlisle, Alice, and Esme." Edward explained cautiously. "And 2 werewolves at this moment. Jake and Kiely." He said. "They have been near you for a little while. And what were you thinking before? About the war? And how did you come here?" He asked in a friendly tone.
Bella stepped forward. "I am Bella" She said, introducing herself.

(My aunt's dog died last night... Sad )
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:11 am

Taylor nodded slowly showing she understood. "The Winter War. When the Russians attacked Finland. They didn't want us to be a free country. My parents had died not long before that so I had nowhere else to go." She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:32 am

"How did you become a vampire?" Edward asked. "No worries, we mean no harm." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:59 am

"I think that someone from the Platoon bit me. I can't remember about being bitten much though. I know he left me in the snow though." She said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:37 pm

"Oh." Edward said, glancing towards Alice. Her story was much the same. "
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Rosalie took Emmett's hand and debated internally wether to step forward or not.

It might overhelm the girl, and it wasn't like she didn't hear perfectly fine, she just wanted to be part of this all.

Rose decided against it.

Alice stepped forward next to Edward, making noise like Bella had.

"I'm Alice. Nice to meet you. I've had a similar... experience."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:31 pm

The Hellmasker stirred slightly,and opened his eyes.He was still laying on the ground,but thankfully, there wasn't anybody hovering over him. I should run and get out of here He thought, attempting to get up from his awkward position.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Taylor nodded slightly at Alice. Her head turned toward the person trying to get up from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:48 am

"Is he strapped down?" Edward asked Alice, not wanting to take his eyes of the strange newcomer. He was curious. He walked forward more, with Bella holding his hand.
Bella lightly tapped her shoulder. "I am Bella." She said quietly.

Emmett hugged Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:05 am

"Hi. My real name is Kaari but call me Taylor." She said smiling. Suddenly there was a little beeping. "Oh shoot." She muttered fumbling for it. "I have to go." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:18 pm

What is that Edward thought. He dug through her mind for what it might be.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:21 pm

"Wait, where are you going? Are you gonna come back?" Alice asked curiously.

Kiely snorted. Now Edward was the one not taking his eyes off of the girl, before he yelled at her for staring. Vampires...

Rose giggled and hugged back.
"Where did that affection come from?" She asked playfully and cuddled her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Bella's hand flinched away as the girl left her there.
"Baby, it's always been!" Emmett hollered.
Edward glared toward Kiely. "Keep your thoughts to yourself please." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Hellmasker attempted to get up, flustered. He couldn't seem to be able to get his feet on the ground, afraid of the others seeing him. Oh, jeez, I have to get out of here before they catch me! He thought, finally succeeding in his feeble attempt at standing. He turned his head to the side slightly, to make sure nobody was looking. Edward, Alice or Carlisle would be the most likely to catch him in the act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Edward heard the Hellmasker's thoughts. He saw Alice see him doing it too. At the same time, they dashed towards him, nailing him to the ground again, while the others understood what was happening. Emmett charged through and sat on the big thing.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:54 pm

"Back to Finland." She said softly. She opened a white canvas bag at her side. All the while she was thinking, 'back to war. Its been over 70 years! What could it be now?' she thought forgetting about what Edward could do. "I have to go." She said. She turned around slowly and started walking through the dense trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next