Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:14 pm

The Hellmasker didn't struggle when the vampires pinned him down.
"I'm done causing trouble. Do whatever you want to me, I feel terrible for hurting your family." He said innocently, a little short of breath from the weight that was being put on him.

Esme shook her head.
"I don't buy it. He goes from being violent and trying to kill us, to being all innocent and apologizing? I don't think so..." She said to Carlisle, who was staring blankly at Edward and Emmett.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:18 pm

She pulled up the snow white hood over her hair and kept walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Edward jumped in front of her. "Excuse me. But, what war? Why are you leaving?" He demanded, gently. He was so curious. He looked at Alice with a puzzled expression. "And you can't tell us that why...?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:46 pm

"I don't know what war but apperently the Russian's are trying to get Finns to move to Russia. Then they're killing them." She said. "There's also word that the Russian's are planning an attack. Shoot I shouldn't have told you that." She said. "And if I don't get back to Finland soon they will think I am betraying them. I owe it to Finland and to Ainikki to go and fight." She said. She jumped into the trees and bounded away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:50 pm

"I would've known anyway." Edward said an looked at Bella. He kissed her head and picked her up, cradling her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:22 am

Taylor was listening to the trees so she would know her way. She very soon reached an empty part of beach on the east coast. She dove in and propelled herself across the ocean, never encountering a boat the whole way. Soon she climbed on the coast of Finland. She got out and wisked the water off her and walked to Helsinki's train station. There she showed the conductor that she was a solider and she went to sit on an empty bench.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:30 am

"Just stay out of my damn head!!" Kiely screeched. Edward SO didn't make her "Nicest People" List.

"Oh, jeez." Rose whispered quietly and started into the Hellmaskers direction. He was bloody and one of his hind legs stood out at an angel that was surely not natural. His eyes seemed hazed over and he apparently couldn't get them to focus.

Alice was the only one left standing with the strange girl, everybody else had rushed to the Hellmasker.
"You don't have to leave... We have been living in this area for many years, and we manage to live together happily. Why don't you stay with us?" She tried to convince the girl. She didn't know why, but she somehow felt bad for the girl. So all alone, in a war. Of course she couldn't get any physical damage, but the pshchological pain that came from War would always stay with her.
Jasper felt his Wife's distress, but she smiled at him gently, telling him to stay put.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:25 am

"I have to report back. I've lived through bombs and tanks. I can hadle a little squirmish." She said. "The Russians killed my family. I owe it to them to go and make sure Finland stays free." She said. "I am sure I will be back soon. I had to go back there anyway." She said smiling a little. Then she started walking towards where Finland was. North and to the East.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:30 am

(Okay, soemthing is definitely messed up here.. it's, like, in the wrong order... )
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:02 pm

(What do you mean,messed up?)

Carlisle walked over to the Hellmasker, who was struggling to stand.
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked calmly, giving the others a stern look when they tried to protest.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:41 pm

(oh you mean when I had posted about her going to Finland then she was suddenly talking to Alice?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:44 pm

(Yeah... I know. Oh well!)

"I wish I could! Jeez, all your visions of you and Jake are not pretty, especially when you have to share them with me" Edward hissed at Kiely.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:38 pm

"Edward... Don't we have bigger problems to deal with at the moment?" Carlisle asked, not taking his eyes off the Hellmasker.

Hellmasker glared at the vampires.
"I didn't say I was going anywhere. I just want to get up... But somebody tried to kill me!" He growled. Hellmasker knew how stupid his lie probably sounded. But as soon as possible, he would get out of there. Fast.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:45 pm

(No, I meant that I posted my Post way early and (at least on my screen) it came waaay too late!! But whatever..)

Kiely blushed madly. Usually, as a Wolf, one couldn't blush, but if one was embarrassed enough, it was possible.´
She bared her Teeth at Edward and hissed furiously.
Ly really hoped Jake hadn't heard that. It was a Pain in the Ass to try to hide all that from Jacob (with the Mind sharing and all) and she really didn't need the Trouble of keeping it from anybody else.

Of course Jacob had heard. It wasn't like he was deaf.
And he chuckled quietly at Ly's response.
And yes, he had known about her feelings for quite a while, but he was Gentlman enough not to say anything.

Alice stood there, staring after the strange girl. It annoyed here that the blonde had just left; she could've at least explained a little but more.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Taylor was walking slowly. Suddenly there were rapid beeps. "No!" She yelled. 'I have to get there fast.' she thought. She started running. "no, no, no." She said to herself. She hit a tree and fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:35 pm

(oh well!)

Edward smiled mockingly at her humiliation. Awww, might as well have some fun he thought. "Like the time you were thinking of making out with him. BLECH... Jake, I feel your pain for once..." He said and smiled timidly. He glared at the Hellmasker. "You aren'tgoing anywhere!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Taylor got up and started walking again, her hair whipping around wildly. Fear and distress was clear on her face.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Hellmasker sighed audibly.
"I never said that I was!" He spat,"Why can't all of you idiots just leave me alone?! I said before that I didn't want to cause trouble...and... and now all of THIS crap!" He growled, his eyes darting around the clearing, his gaze resting on everybody for a few short seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:39 pm

"You started trouble. We dealt with it!" Edward said, casting a hard glare at him. "You were going to attack, and I wasn't going to let you." He said and his lip instinctively curled up. Bella hugged him. "Calm down, sweets." She said and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:48 am

Taylor kept walking forward. (repeat what I had said about her on page 16 about her going to Finland) (She is now in Finland)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Hellmasker rolled his eyes.
"The only reason I was going to attack was for something to happen. And, because I just felt like killing someone." He explained, then shrugged.
"So you decide to randomly attack our family because you just felt like it?" Carlisle asked, his eyes getting wider as he realized the reason behind the Hellmasker's attack. So, he tried to kill Esme because HE FELT LIKE IT?! He screamed mentally, trying not to lose it again.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Taylor reported to duty and was soon on skis as a spy. She heard Russian troops and she dove into the brush her white coat covering her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Edward put a hand on Carlisle's shoulder. "Calm down" He said. "He's not getting let off easy, I'll make sure. And Esme, for the most part, is fine." Edward said and pulled his hand away. He turned to the Hellmasker.
"We aren't letting you go kill innocent human-beings." Edward said. He pulled Bella closer, remembering the many times he had to save her from others of his kind that wanted her.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:28 pm

(oh yeah, righ now she is going to be called my her Finnish name. it is Ainikki)

Ainikki listened making sure that they were gone. She got up slowly listening. Then she continuen on her way.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Carlisle did his best to calm down. It was just hard to cope with the fact that Esme could have died because this thing felt like killing someone.

Hellmasker's shoulders slumped slightly.
"Well, how am I supposed to feed, then? I'm not going to eat animals." He said, straightening up with a little more confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next