Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:07 am

Finally its over. Or at least, it is for now. Esme thought, wrapping her arms around Carlisle's waist. She noticed that Carlisle was slightly trembling. She didn't say anything; it probably wouldn't help.
They stayed like that for a while.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something.... To show that Carlisle's kinda scared...=P)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 am

Jake heard somebody call for him at the treaty line.
"Let's go, Kiely!"
"What? No... I wanna stay here!"
"NOW!"
Jake simply picked Kiely up, and ran towards the treaty line.
When he arrived he saw Edward and Bella standing there.
"Something weird just happened. Kiely saw something... I think..."
He gently put the still-struggling girl on the ground but held her by the wrist so she wouldn't go running off.

Last edited by FreeSpiritSoaring on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something so Bella won't throw a fit... xDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 am

(Now I'm curious!!)

Edward interrupted him. "Something is wrong with Carlisle." He said, waiting for Jacob's reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:13 pm

(Curious for what? 0.o' )

Jake thought for a minute.
"Was he staring into space with his eyes open?"
He asked, looking at Kiely.
The girl shrugged slightly and looked down.
"Tell them, Kiely. Now."
"Fine!" She mumbled and turned to the Vampires.
"I was sitting on my couch when the scene changed, and I was in a forest, I think. It was dark, I couldn't see anything, but there was a voice. A creepy voice, if I may say so. It told me to "Save him! Find Sasha!" and then Jake found me laying on the couch with my eyes open and woke me up... I don't know if I was sleeping, but I think it was a Flash. Like the Thing with the Hellmasker, except it wasn't about the past.." Kiely took a deep breath, "I think it might have been talking about Carlisle... And we need to find Sasha, whoever that is..."

(Hey, guys, I'm going on my 1-month trip tomorrow, and I won't have internet..
It would be really nice if we could just put the RPG on hold, cause there is no way in hell I'll be able to catch up otherwise...
Please? )
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm

(Awww, I'm gonna miss you!!! Um, yeah, sure we can put the RP on hold, although, now I'm really curious about what is gonna happen with Carlisle....Lol...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:50 pm

(I'm sorry, I haven't been on. I went on vacation!! And curious about what you edited so bella wouldn't have a hissy fit!! Lol)

(I'm just gonna respond to Spirit's post...)

Edward nodded "Yes, staring into space. Do you think it was similar to Kiely?" Edward asked Jacob, as bella nearly jumped in anxienty.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 am

(Lol, it's okay. Did you have fun?)

Carlisle was still standing in the middle of the living room, when his eyes went blank... Again. He saw a bloody battlefield, with a man and a woman, both dressed in black leather with many weapons slung from their belts, standing at the foot of a hill. A moment later, Carlisle's eyes refocused in the present, and he noticed Esme looking at him worriedly.
"Um, nothing happened. I'm fine." He said quickly, trying to make it sound genuine. Hopefully his expression didn't give it all away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 am

(Yes.)

PAUSE! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am

(That's good!!)

This is gonna be a loooooong month....No Spirit, and no RPGing....Lol.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:37 pm

I know... Gawsh!
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Damn, I just had a REALLY good idea to put here.... And I can't.... Grrr.... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 am

(Okay, you kow what? I guarentee that I'll forget if I don't write it.. and I think it's kinda a good twist to the stroy here... Razz)

Esme had gone upstairs to check something quickly, but she ended up staying up there for longer than she thought. When she came back down the staircase, she found Carlisle staring blankly out the window.
"Hey, honey." She greeted him quietly, standing next to him at the window. Carlisle looked at her with a confused expression.
"What?" Esme asked, "It can't be the name thing again, I always call you honey -- What's the matter?" She finished. Carlisle raised one eyebrow.
"Who are you?"
Esme gaped at her husband. He has to only be kidding... There's no way that he can't know who I am. She thought.
"Uh... I'm Esme, you know... your wife?" She told him. Carlisle looked as if he were trying to remember something that he thought he knew, but couldn't find it.
"I'm married?" He asked, still dazed.
'Yes, you have been for the past, oh, eighty some-odd years." Esme said, giving up. She leaned back against the wall for support, sinking down to the ground. She buried her face in her hands; it had gotten worse. Much worse.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 am

(Woah... that was kinda long.
Sorryyy, I just REALLY had to put it in there. I know that I would've forgotten. Embarassed )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 am

(lol. WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING WITHOUT SPIRIT!!!)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 am

(SORRRYYY!!! I know that... but, I... I... I HAD to!! We all know that I forget things easily and I thought that it was a good plot twist and stuff so I HAD to!! I'm sorrrryyyy!!)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 am

(OMG, thank you all for waiting!!
I missed you guysss sooo much!! and this RP, too.. its totally grown to me.. XD
anyway, i'll start back up..
But jeeez!! poor carlisle.. i didnt know vampires could loose their memories...)

While Kiey was watching Edward and Jake argue whether or not they should talk to Carlisle about it, she felt something.
There was a part of her brain, it seemed, that was... glowing. She couldn't explain it.
Suddenly, unbearable pain took hold of her. She gasped, eyes bulging, trying to fight it, trying to keep it under control.
Something was wrong... VERY wrong.
She doubled over, ripping from Jake's grip and holding her head. It was pounding hard, so extremely hard, she felt as if it were to explode.
There it was again, that voice.
"Soon it'll be too late. Find Sasha! FIND HERR!"
"Leave me alone, you creepy.." That's as far as she got before the pain became too much and she sank into black nothingness.

(Oooohhhh, what happenened... XDD )
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

(No problem. Razz
I missed you, too, it was a long month...
LOL, I didn't know they could lose memory, either... Eh, I s'pose we'll twist the rules a bit.
Now, let me think of something to write here!)

(... I got nothing. I COULD play Charlie... Put, now isn't the best moment for him to randomly walk in, is it?)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 am

(LOL!
How about I write a little more, maybe you'll get some inspiration.. Or you could have Esme make him go to Edward.. XD to fix him.. Razz)

"Kiely! Kiely! Hey, girl, wake up!"
"What's wrong with her?"
"Jake, make it stop! Just LOOK at her! She's in pain!"
The words didn't make sense to Kiely.
She just lay there, not knowing where exactly she was.
She felt something in her brain; something that didn't belong there, and something that she wanted out.
The pain came from there, she figured.
Then she felt something else. Like hands grabbing her.
And then she moved. Or so she thought.
"Edward, we need to get her to a Doctor. Where's Carlisle?!"
"At the House. Come on, let's go."
Now, Kiely felt like she was flying. It felt nice. Better than just laying there.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 am

(Okay... Thank you!
I think I got it now. Razz)

Esme looked up as Jake and Edward came in with Kiely; who looked as if she was unconscious.
"Whatevers' wrong at the moment, I don't think Carlisle can help." She whispered, dropping her gaze to the floor again.

(Wow. That was short. Well, at least its something!)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 am

(Lol, no prob!!)

"Esme, you're not being serious. I know you're not being serious, because Kiely just collapsed, and we have no friggin' clue why! So, where's Carlisle?"
Jake was towering above the rather petite Vampire Woman, looking rather menacing.
He felt Kiely moving, ever so slightly, and looked down.
She was writhing, her face contorted into a pained grimace.
Her arms started twitching, and her eyelids were trembling.
"NOW, Esme!" He almost yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Edward stared at everyone, trying to get the flying thoughts sorted out. Everything he heard was a scream. "Esme." He said, finally understanding what was wrong with Carlisle. He glanced in his 'father's' direction with a concerned look across his face.

[What ever happened to Bella? Lol]
Bella scanned the room at the many people. "You guys..." She began. "This is probably the wrong time and everything, but... Renesmee's on her way home." Bella said, chewing her lip and loking at everybody's expressions before they started screaming again.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Esme cowered down from Jacob a bit, a little frightened of him.
"I-I'm serious. I don't know what's wrong with him; he just..." She trailed off, "I think he lost his memory. Completely. He doesn't remember who I am." She finished quietly, but her voice still broke at the end.[list=1][*]
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:46 am

"How can a Vampire frikken loose his Memory?! Don't you have giant smarty brains?! You know what, I'll tell him myself!"
Jake was worried beyond sense and just pushed passed the stunned Esme, running across the room to where Carlisle was standing, staring out the window.
"Carlisle! You fix her, right now, you hear?!"
He pushed the still unconscious girl into his arms.
"NOW, DAMMIT!!"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 am

"Um, what?" Carlisle said, raising one eyebrow, and looking down at the girl. What the hell...? Who are all these people?! He thought, glancing around nervously. He had no idea who these people were, where he was, or who HE was.

"Apparently they can." Esme mumbled, leaning back against the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 am

Jake sighed loud and annoyed, then started talking.
"Okay, the quick run: Your name is Carlisle Cullen, you're a Vampire, 300-something years old, you're married to Esme, adopted Emmett and Rosalie - who aren't here right now - Jasper and Aliice, Edward and Bella.
I'm Jake, I'm a Werewolf, and this is Kiely. She's one too. You're a Doctor and have been for hundreds of years. Now, I know this is a lot to cope with, but I need you to fix her RIGHT NOW! I don't know what's wrong with her, but she's unconscious. So, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next