Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

Edward sighed and walked over to Jacob. "It won't work. He doesn't know anything you are talking about." Edward turned to Carlisle. "Carlisle, it's Edward. i'm your son. We are all vampires. I can read minds"

"Dammit, you guys. Renesmee is going to be here in 10 minutes!!"" Bella screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

Carlisle looked down at the floor, concentrating deeply on trying to remember whatever these two people were talking about. Nothing came to mind, and he looked back up at the two, his eyes almost pleading.
"I don't know; I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 am

Bella sighed.

Edward stifled a sigh and looked at Carlisle. "Um, do you remember anything about doctoring?" He asked Carlisle calmly
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 am

"Edward, if he doesn't remember any of us, i highly doubt he would remember that." Esme said quietly, from the corner.

Carlisle shook his head 'no'.

(Heheh, I have to do this...)

Charlie drove his police cruiser up to the Cullens' house, with Nessie in the passenger side. Bella had told him not to let her ride in the front, but, he couldn't turn down that adorable little girl.
"So, did you have fun, Nessie?" He asked, parking the car in the driveway, and getting out. He lifted Renesmee out of her seat, and walked up to the door. He knocked on the large, white door, and waited for somebody to answer. Nothing happened, so he knocked again. What, are they having some binge drinking party in there, or something? He thought.

(XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 am

LOL!! Binge drinking party?! xD

Bella got up to answer the door, after nobody else did. She opened it and scooped Nessie up into a big hug. Very Happy

Nessie giggled and hugged her mom. She sent a picture of Edward into Bella's head.

Bella led her over to where everyone was.

Edward smiled slightly and hugged Nessie when Bella and Renesmee came into the room.
He turned to Esme. "Checking." Back to Carlisle, he said. "Okay. Do you know how to read?" xD
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 am

(Yeeaaahh... I have NO idea where that came from.)

Charlie still stood by the door, smiling at Nessie.
"That was fun, we'll all have to go sometime." He said.

(Do you know how to read?!?! LOL!!)

"I... I would think so...?" Carlisle replied, slowly. He was beginning to get a bit stressed out here; being the center of attention put alot of pressure on him.

"Be nice, Edward!" Esme hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am

Edward rolled his eyes. "Carlisle follow me." Edward told Carlisle.

Nessie frowned. She 'asked' Bella about Carlisle. She shrugged in answer.
She tried Esme.

Emmett walked into the door. ;D
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 am

Carlisle assmued that... Edward... was talking to him, so he did what he was told, and followed.

"I don't know, Nessie." Esme whispered, looking over at Renesmee.

"Oh, hey, Emmett." Charlie greeted Emmett, gruffly.

Last edited by The Spockette on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Rosalie followed closely behind Emmett, greeting Charlie and hugging Nessie.

"Oh, Bella, you guys are gonna need a new bed. It kinda... broke. My bad!"
She grinned and clung to Emmett's arm, giggling in a girlsih sort of way.

When nobody seemed to react she frowned, looking around.

"What the hell happened? Everyone's all depressed n stuff... Mind to fill us in?"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:18 pm

"Um... Carlisle lost his memory." Esme said quietly to Rosalie. She didn't bother to explain how; because, frankly, nobody really knew.

Charlie raised an eyebrow.
"Huh?" He asked. Weird. And I always thought he was the smart one. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:39 am

"How is that even possible? There has never been any such case in Vampire History.. And that History is long!"
Rose said, contemplating internally.
"What are we gonna do? I mean, we can't go to a Doctor, can we...?"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:55 am

"We don't know, Rose,' Esme began, "No ideas what's so ever."

Charlie gaped at the two women.
"VAMPIRE history?!"

(does he know 'bout vampires yet?)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:03 pm

( i think he should know about vamps, cause otherwise hes gonna start that suicide thing all over again.... 0.o' )

"Well... Omigoshh!! I just totally remembered something!! DIdn't Kiely say something about finding Sasha and to "help him? Maybe she meant Carlisle! Now we just have to find Sasha!!"
Rose said excitedly, clapping her hands like a 2 year old.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 pm

(Okay!)

"Yes. Very good, Rosalie!" Esme said, sarcastically. "But, the thing is... What if we can't find Sasha, so he - or she whatever - can help?" She added, more quietly, all sarcasm gone.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Rose flipped her hair over her shoulder and glared at Esme.
"Well, I'm just trying to help. But jeez, if you people would rather sit here and explain to Mister I-Know-Nothing all that happened for the last hundred of years... Go ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 pm

"Sorry. Can't you tell that I'm kinda FREAKING OUT right now?!" Esme said quietly, starting to tremble a little bit. "And, don't call him that!"
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 pm

"Yea, yea, I get it.. I'm sorry. I just think that we should be DOING SOMETHING rather than just sitting here!! Don't you agree, Emmett?"
She glared at her husband in an If-You-Dont-Say-Yes-You'll-Never-Experience-Things-Like-15-Minutes-Ago Way.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:15 pm

(LOL!)

"Well, we don't know what to do. Edward just told him to follow him somewhere..." Esme whispered, still trembling.

(I gotta go, my moms being all weird... BYEE!)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:17 pm

(Okay.. Sad Bye.. And LOL, Rose has her ways of getting what she wants.. Very Happy )

"Uhm.. Where is Jasper? Did he happen to be in the room when Edward said that?"

(Haha, sorry, I just read this icon that said "Dear Diary, today I made Edward feel like he was in love with Carlisle.. Again! LOL, Jasper."

Haha, I'm eviiil!!!)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:59 pm

(LOL I love that icon!)

"I dunno. What does that have to do with anything?" Esme asked.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah. What is going on?" Charlie inquired, looking at each person is the room.

(I just a had a really wacky idea... I dunno if I should write it though, its pretty weird...)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:09 pm

(Eh, what the heck. Even though it's totally weird and SO nearly off-topic, why not??)

Esme looked down, not wanting to answer any more of Rosalie's questions. She stood up from the floor.
"I'll be back later." She mumbled, then shot out the back door, into the forest.
Esme'd gone as far as a small creek running through the large, green forest in back of the Cullen house. She sat by a tree, and tried to clear head of all the chaos going on at the moment. She'd been sitting for God knows how long, when she felt some furry thing beside her. She looked over at it, realizing that it was a stray cat. Since when to animals actually come up to vampires? She thought, still staring at the cat. It sat beside her, wrapping it's tail around it's leg. the cat stared at her thoughtfully, as if he were saying "I won't run from you."
"What?" She asked the cat, scratching it's ear. The cat just sqeaked. He cocked his head to the side, like he was asking her what the problem was.
"It's nothing." Esme mumbled, looking away for a second. The cat meowed again, and pawed at her leg.
"Okay, fine! You're too adorable to turn down," Esme said, petting the cat again, "Carlisle's going nuts. Like, completely insane. I-I... I don't know what to do about it it; I can't lose him, I just can't." She said to the cat. Wow, what kind of idiot am I? I'm talking to a cat. She thought. The cat purred, and laid down, resting his head on her knee.
Even though she was sitting in a forest, talking to a CAT, it felt better to actually TALK about the whole deal with Carlisle. Almost like Heaven.

Yeah, Heaven. Right smack in the middle of Hell.

(XD Wow. i am SUCH an idiot. Eh, that idea just popped into my head randomly. And, I've always wanted to write that last line in something. =P)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:12 am

(OMG! Maybe the cat's Sasha!!)

Kiely groaned, and her eyes fluttered open.
"It... It hurts Jake... Make it stop..."
Kiely had been placed on the couch when Edward and Carlisle had left the room, and now she was curling up, covering her head.
"IT HURTS! Jake! Make it stop! Make it go away! Please..."
She was nearly screaming now, the agony inside her was almost too much to bear.
"Please."
She mumbled one last time before the darkness took over again.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:34 pm

(OMG good idea!!
But... Wouldn't that make it to easy?
Maybe the cat is a FRIEND of Sasha's... and it wandered away.... Or something. xD)
(What's up with Kiely?!)

Esme had been sitting out by the creek for about... Oh, a few hours now. A light rain began to fall, and it started to pour a few minutes later, soaking her hair and making it dark and heavy. The cat had fallen asleep, so she picked him up, and headed back home.
"Hey." She said quietly, after walking back through the door. The cat had woken up, and was gazing around the room, taking in all the new sights and smells.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 am

(LOL... even if the cat were sasha, how the he** is a cat supposed to help with memory loss?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
(and, ask her.. and try to help herr!!!! Kiely, i mean...)

Jake had been sitting next to Kiely for a long time, waiting for her to wake up again.
He didn't know what to do; she seemed to be talking crazy.
Then Esme came in, carrying a cat.
Funny, didn't animals usually run from Vamps?
Just then Kiely stirred.
Hereyes opened, but they were... different.
Their color had changed, they were a rich golden now.
She was turned to face Jake, but she was looking right through him.
"Kiely? Hey, girl, you okay?"
A strange voice began to speak, and it took a while for Jake to realize it was Kiely's mouth produing the sounds.
"You came. Good boy. Now, go on and find Sasha. Go and find her, boy!"
"Is she talking to me like I'm some kind of dog?!" he asked loudly, when he had meant only to think it.
It was silent, and Kiely's eyes closed again.
"A dog or... A cat..." Rose whispered, eyes darting between Kiely's crumbled form and the black cat Esme still held in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 pm

(LOL. I dunno!!
Maybe its a SPECIAAALL kitty!!
Gawd, that sounded stupid...
Like, it can talk to peeps through mind or somethin'... Eh, we'll seee!!)
(Lol, black cat, thats how I pictured it. xD)

Esme heard Rose's whisper.
"...What could an animal have to do with anything?" She asked, almost silently, looking from Rosalie to Kiely. Then, something clicked. She could almost picture the little lightbulb flicking on over her stil-soaking-wet head.
"No. No; that's crazy. There's no way that this cat is Sasha." She whispered, more to herself than anyone else in the room.

"Well, technically, Jacob, you ARE a dog." Charlie commented, remembering that day when Jacob had, uh... Phased in front of him.

(Is Charlie till there? LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next