Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
horseshockey7

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:15 am

Taylor sang the national anthem of Finland. It gave her strenth. She went into the camp and picked up the extra bombs. Then she set out on skies. Soon she came across the regiment that had killed her Infantry. She lit the bombs and threw them. Everyone in the Russian Regiment died. "Että on ajaksi murhata Finnish Jalkaväki." She said in finnish the dead soliders. Then she started walking north. She reached the artic sea and stood at a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:28 am

(Lol, I thought it was really cute, actually. Very Happy )

Carlisle turned arounf fully, only to see Vladimir and Stefan standing there. He grinned.
"What? Carlisle, what are you doing?" Esme asked.
"Look," Carlisle replied, turning Esme around in the same direction, "It's the Romanian Coven. What do you think they're doing here?" He asked himself again, but out loud this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:55 am

She dove from the cliff and started swimming. Soon she reached the U.S. She started walking staying to the north. She walked into Canada and kept walking. She stopped and sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:31 am

(I'm so sorry I was gone for so long..!! I was in Florida.. I read through everything, so I'm back on tracik.. Sorry for anybody who needed Kiely, Jake or Rose the last couple Days... <333)

Kiely had been growling quietly the whole time. Her face (under all the reddish fur) had begun to return back to normal, although she still felt heat in her cheeks. Now, she hated Edward. Truly, Madly, Deeply did; for spilling out her 2nd most treasured Secret in front of EVERYONE!! Especially Jake.
She was slowly working herself into a rage, chest rising and falling faster than it was healthy and her heart was beating furiously, trying to pound its' way out of her. The pointy ears that were once set forward, were now flat against her head and her muzzle was pulled back, revealing huge, white canine teeth.
Kiely didn't give a DAMN about the Hellmasker or about Vladimir and Stefan or ANYONE. Her world seemed to be narrowed down to herself and Edward, standing halfway across the clearing with that Leech Bella hanging onto him.
He was going to pay for humiliating her in front of Jacob (she forced herself not to use his nickname).
All this while she had been keeping her thoughts cheerful (thinking about rainbows and unicorns), so Edward wouldn't be able to guess what was coming for him.

Usually Kiely was a peaceful Girl that just liked to get into fights every now and again to burn off some steam, but what Edward had done made her madder than she ever had been in her entire Life.

Rose was giggeling as Emmett held her in his arms, like a Princess, the way she always wanted to be treated. No, not a Princess, a Queen.
Her head was spinning slightly, but that was just due to the extreme rush of Adrenaline from jumping the Hellmasker. She hugged her husband's neck and kissed him on the mouth, capturing his attention in a fraction of a second.

If Jake hadn't been so absorbed into the Hellmasker's doing, he would have noticed Kiely's change of Temper.
Unfortunately, he didn't.

(Hmm... Maybe thinking of Raibows and Unicorns will tip Edward off, too... Razz)

Last edited by FreeSpiritSoaring on Tue May 26, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Something)
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Taylor sat down, not far from where the others were. She sat there in stunned silence.

(aww Taylor has survivor guilt.)
Back to top Go down
tonks

tonks

PostSubject: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:44 pm

"Hi Carlisle" Vladimir flicked his eyes back to stefan then at Esme "Hehe" Vladimir gigiled under his breath.
Stefan openly laughed seeing Vladimirs mini joke "Hey guys" He said taking a deep breath "Do you think it would be ok if we stayed here for a while?"....
*LOL*
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:45 am

(Sorry, I went on Vacation, too! Not anywhere great though! Lol)

Edward raised an eyebrow... He knew some of her 'hidden thoughts'. Mostly the ones that she wanted to kill him and was planning on attacking him, but not much of the details. "Bella, move." He crouched down in a defensive position. "Your just lucky I haven't told him, the other things you imagined about him." Edward said. he made a face of disgust. "You guys going to have some little puppies now?" He asked, taunting her. He saw Jake look up, stunned. Edward laughed. "You can name them Jakely and Kieky!" Edward said, with his eyes locked on her.
Bella turned her attention to Vladimir. She remembered the awful things they said and shuddered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:08 am

(Vacation is always awesome, as long as one is not in school!! Very Happy And jeez, poor Kiely.. You're embarrassing her, here! Razz But those names are actually really cute... xDD)

Kiely's quiet hiss had turned into an outright vicious growl. She crouched low, ready to take down Edward and his stupid mind. That retarded Leech had no right whatsoever to go into her mind and then tell Jake about it. That was just not okay.
Hmm.. A new idea crossed her mind, but she shut it out so quickly, Edward would have no possibility of knowing what it was. None. She grinned internally. This was an even better idea. Might teach him a lesson.
And the whole Jake-Thing was only her 2nd most treasured secret. Edward would never find out about the other one. If he did, she'd kill herself. Over and over again, until she died.

"Jakely and Kieky? Hmm... Those are actually pretty cute names..." Jacob mused, altho he wouldn't let Kiely catch him thinking that for his Life. It would cost him his Life if he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:43 am

Edward glared in disgust at Jake. "Sick, Jake. Sick!" He said and turned towards Kiely. He hated when people blocked him out. Especially Alice. She was too good at it!
Edward set himself on a mission to figure out her biggest secret/.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:05 am

(I was not kidding, if Edward finds out Kiely's biggest secret, she'll kill herself... )

"What?!... They are cute... And not like you're any better... Nessie, remeber?" Jake thought heatedly. Edward had no right to right to torment LyLy like that.. That was just mean..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:49 am

Edward was confused. If he was in love with Nessie, how was he thinking of "LyLy" that way...? "I didn't pick the name. But, I do like it. And she isn't a puppy!" Edward shrieked.
"What's goin' on?" Emmett asked.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:14 am

"No, she's a MIX! There is nothing wrong with being a puppy, alright?! You're insulting the whole Pack here, in case you haven't noticed!!" Jake threw back, trying to put as much hate into his thoughts as possible.

But on one point Edward seemed to have a point. Jake had imprinted on Nessie, and even though she was on Vacation with Charlie right now, he should not have those thoughts and feelings for LyLy.

(Haha, who doesn't love a cute nickname? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:53 am

"I doubt Nessie would like that..." Edward mused, getting Jake angry. He shouldn't say he loved Nessie,t hen turn his back on her. That's his baby girl! Or so we thought.... Edward thought. "And, I don't even think Kiely can have little dogs!" Edward spat. "nessie is my daughter. She isn't a mix, she's just special. That's what you always told her. Are you taking everything back?!" Edward hissed violently. Bella gasped. "Jake!" She yelled. "How, Why?!"
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:09 am

"She is 3, for crying out loud!! She's my little sister, of course she's important to me, but not in that way! You are the one that's always freaking out about me "doing something" to her, so don't even get started that way! I love her with my Life, but as a SISTER, not as a Lover! Get that in your head, you rotten Bloodsucker!! And in case you're wondering, we're not like you Leeches, so YES, Ly CAN have puppies!!" Jake screamed.
He had been sitting on his hind legs, but now he was crouching down, muzzle pulled back, much like Kiely had.

He hadn't made any efforts to conceal his thoughts, so Kiely had heard everything. She stood out of her crouch, surprised, cocking her head to the side. Her ears were pointed forward again, and her muzzle relaxed.
Was Jake... defending... her?

(Woooah, this might seriously jeopardize the Treaty between Vamps and Wolves, won't it? We need a Carlisle peacemaker! Very Happy )

Last edited by FreeSpiritSoaring on Wed May 27, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Something)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:12 am

(Ly can't have one! Remember, Leah was comparing herself in Breaking Dawn to Rosalie because she was a 'dead end' and couldn't have babies...?)

"Obviously with care, we can have a child. Or else "your Nessie"-" Edward grimaced and his lip curled back. "- wouldn't be alive. Stupid mongrel!" Edward said.
"Jake, I can't believe-..." Bella said. She turned away.
Emmett stood in a crouch next to his brother, ready to defend him, if he needed it. "Fill me in please!" He hissed to Edward.
"This mut is in love with Kiely and wants to have baby mongrels." Edward hissed silently, so only Emmett could hear. He turned to Bella.
"I want you to call Charlie and call the vacation off. Maybe she should know about this. It isn't like she wouldn't understand." He said. He turned back to Jake.
"You get to have a new child, one you lovee more than Renesmee, even though she loves you more than almost anything. And you can be 'in love with' another girl and never give Renesmee that option!?" Edward hissed. He felt the taste of copper on his tongue, and acid burning his throat as he fought the urge to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:23 am

(That's only Leah, cause she is the first female Werewolf ever... Right...? Sad )

"Alright, listen, you idiot!! I do fuc**** love Nessie, and you know that, so don't turn everything in your favor!! Nessie is a my little girl, and I know for sure YOU are SO not ready to let her get babies!! And who even said Ly was going to have puppies?! Just because you Vamps have huge brains, doesn't mean you know everything, so just SHUT THE FU** UP!! Jake and Edward were pretty much up in each other's face.
"Oh, and tell Isabella that SHE was the one who threw a fit and broke Seth's shoulder when she first found out I imprinted on her baby!"
The huge Wolf turned around to where Kiely was standing, still frozen in place.
"Come on, we're leaving." Jake gently mumbled to her. "The Hell-Thingie was on YOUR land, so you friggin' deal with it when it comes back! Leave us out of it!" Jake said over his shoulder, glaring at Edward.

<<Edit by Moderator: hlebak>> Please try to keep the cussing to a minimum! LOL. Spirit, Jacob can chill!!!

Last edited by Hlebak on Thu May 28, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just an Add on for a reminder)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:37 am

Bella looked at Jacob. "Jake..." She stopped. "You know i didn't mean too." She said. She would cry if she could. She walked up behind him. "I never said anything in this! How can you put me in the middle?" Bella asked. "What happened to your promise? Your promises" She said. "Whatever Jake. I don't know how to explain this to Renesmee though." She said. She headed towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:38 pm

"My promises? You were the one that didn't want them in the first place. And Nessie can still visit me. SHE isn't the one that's pissing me off." Jake thought, but he was looking at Bella so she'd know he was talking to her.

"Let's go, Ly, we're obviously not wanted here." He said softly and the two huge Wolves disappeared into the forest, side by side. First at a Walk, then a Lope, and finally an outright Sprint.

They wanted to get out of Vamp Territory as fast as possible.

"Alright, guys, let's all meet at LyLy's house. We've got some news." Jake ordered the Pack.
"*LyLy*? Since when do you call her that?" Leah thought, chortling, already running toward Kiely's house.
"That's what I'm going to tell you." Jake snapped. That topic was a little touchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Bella stopped, stunned. "He already forgot..." She said. shows how much he meant it. Bella thought. "'I won't ever hurt you or leave you...'" She quoted to herself. "Lying dog!" She hissed, loud enough that even how far away he was, he would hear. She ran toward a creek right at the border and sat on a large boulder. Edward followed after her, but she shooed him away. He threw her a puzzled glance and left slowly.
"And I never said I didn't want you Jake!!" She yelled. "As if you even care!" She sat at the boulder and sobbed, without tears.

Last edited by Hlebak on Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Jacob did remember all the promises he had made her, but they seemed so pointless now. And completely illogical.
How can a Vampire and Werewolf be friends? How ON EARTH was that supposed to work out?
It doesn't, as this was a good example off.
He couldn't even believe he had said those things. Of course back then Nessie hadn't existed and he barely new Ly.
Ly...
Did he really like her? Like like her? Was it possible with Nessie?
So many Questions, so little Answers...

(Haha, this is soo perfect for me! I'm Team Jacob, so I totally hate Edward (no offense)!! This is so much fun... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:07 pm

(grrrrr!)

Bella heard a pause in the crinkling leaves. "I know vampires aren't werewolves friends, but does that break promises? Does it, Jake?! And guess what? Renesmee is half-vampire. You think vampires and werewolves can't live together? Then, I suppose you and Nessie aren't supposed to be?" Bella shrieked. She doubted the people at the Cullens' house would hear her. "I thought we were friends..." Bella realized she had stood up during this speech and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Taylor took out the knife that was at her belt and felt the texture of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:35 pm

(horseshockey, you kind of aren't even in the RPG. You are like in your own little section....?)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:39 pm

(Don't be mad... Sad )

Jake just snorted. He SO didn't have a head for this right now.

The two Wolves had arrived at Kiely's house, and the whole Pack was already waiting there, in their human forms.

They quickly ran into the Woods where they always had an extra set of clothes for moments like this and phased.

Then they joined the others in front of the House and caught them up on what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:56 pm

(Sorry, I haven't been on in a while...Okay, Carlisle-peacemaker coming through...Lol....Jeez, I spent literally forever reading eveything!! Lmao)

Carlisle smiled.
"Vladimir, Stefan. What brings you here? And what's so funny...?" He asked, raising one golden eyebrow. Then, he noticed Edward, Kiely, and Jacob..."fighting". Oh, what now? He thought, shooting them a glance.
"Stay here." he murmured to Esme, then walked off in the direction of the three.
"Okay, what's going on here?" He asked, as Jacob and Kiely left. Shoot, that wasn't smart...I should've noticed sooner... He thought his eyes flickering between the two wolves' leacing, and Edward, who was still standing there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next