Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:07 pm

"Stupid dog keeps imagining having puppies with Jake. I told her to cut it out, it was disturbing, and that vmapires don't forget easily and that she's ruined my min, pretty much, considering, she has seen Jake naked, and has a very detailed description!" Edward shuddered. "She got pissed and now Jake's all lovey-dovey with his 'LyLy' and doesn't care about Nessie, even though he has taken all ehr teenage dating years away already." Edward continued. "So they got pissed and ran off. Bella ran towards the creek by the bordering line. Last I heard of her, she was crying and flipping out on Jake. Not sure, because she ordered me away." Edward said, looking down.

bella sat in the woods longer. She saw the sun start to lower. 'Who cares? Every time I htink happiness has finally found me, I get pushed into a black cave, and have to dig to get out. My nails are ruined. And my endurance. I can't fight it anymore!' Bella thought.
"And you aren't seeing Renesmee! Ever!!!" Bella screamed towards Jake. She could still make out his panting. And then she heard the change. He probably couldn't hear her as well, unless he really strained his ears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Carlisle couldn't think of anything to say. That wasn't the most...normal situation...
"Well, we should probably find Bella...Who knows what could happen out wherever he is. As for the wolves..." He trailed off mid-sentence, completely unsure of anything to do about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:14 pm

"I suppose. She seemed like she wanted to be alone though. She was yelling at Jacob." He said. Edward hadn't heard the whole exchange between Bella and Jake, but he heard her chewing him out.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Of course Jacob had heard Bella's screams, but he had stubbornly ignored them.
He was NOT going to be the one running back to them with his tail between his legs.
But that comment about Nessie - never be allowed to see her again - did sting terribly. More than sting, it outright hurt. He did truly love his little girl, just not in the way he thought he had feelings for Kiely.
Wow, never seen that before. An imprinted Wolf liking another girl... That's a first... Jake thought; the Pack couldn't hear him anymore since he wasn't in Wolf Form.
Whatever, guess I'm gonna have to live with it, since those Bastards won't even try considering OUR side of the story. And of course Edward had to show like it was all our fault. Stupid Bloodsucker...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

As Edward walked towards Bella, and the treaty line, he could hear Jacob's thoughts. she said he couldn't see Nessie? Whoah! Edward thought. Normally he was the one laying down the law to Jake. Bella couldn't stand hurting him. Edward was outraged. Yeah, Jake admitted he was hurt about the whole Nessie-thing. But he said 'he'd have to live with it.' Shows how much he cares... Edward ran towards Bella who had her hands on her lap, holding her face.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:28 am

(Well, jeez, what is he supposed to do? Razz )

"Woah... That all happened in less than an hour?" Leah asked, lounging on Kiely's houses' front steps.
"Yeah.. sadly. This can seriously hurt the treaty between Wolves and Vampires.. And we have to let Sam know, too. If he crosses the boarderline it might cause some trouble.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Edward saw Bella, and headed towards the treaty line, opposite of Bella. He hoped she wouldn't hear. "Jacob! I have to discuss some matters with you!" Edward said, narrowing his eyes and slipping into a half-crouch.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Carlisle opened his mough to say something, but Edward was already walking off in the opposite direction. Oh well, I'll talk to him later. He thought, and turned to go back to where Vladimir, Stefan and Esme were waiting.

Esme shot a glance at the Romanians. She wondered what they would be doing here, but she came up blank.
"What is so funny?" She asked, when she saw them smirk.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Jacob had heard Edward's yell, but he had his own things to consider right now.
"Dude, I'm sort of busy! Don't worry, we won't get near you!" Jake yelled and turned back to the Pack.
"Alright, what are we going to do about this whole thing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:14 pm

dude? As if he should call me that, even when we were friends! Edward thought. "I said, I need to discuss some matters, that you apparentally forgot!" Edward yelled/hissed back.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Taylor got up, put the knife in her bag and started walking towards the others. She stopped sensing new vampires.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:54 am

(jeezz... edward is some kranky pants... )

"And I said that I'm busy right now!!" Jacob yelled back.
He didn't want anymore crap from Edward, cause he would start giving some crap back, and then the tension would be even bigger.
Kiely put a hand gently on Jake's shoulder, hoping to calm him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Edward shuddred as he heard what Jake's opinion on her touch was. He growled. "I will come over there. With Bella. Is that what you want?" Edward asked. He knew this would mean war, since the treaty was back on. And he wouldn't dare hurt Bella, even if he was mad. And she would 'protect' Edward, so they were both covered.

(I know, he is angry! LOL)
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Taylor listened carefully her hair whipping around on the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:28 pm

"If you want to start a War, go right ahead!! Just keep in Mind that we have two Packs, while you have one!"
Kiely gaped at Jake, who was breathing ragged and furious.
She sure didn't kow Jake like this, but he was really sexy, all bossy and stuff.

(DUDE!! Don't do this!! They're gonna start a friggin' war and somebody WILL get hurt!! Carlisle!! Leave those Romanians and get your A** Over here!!!)
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Taylor put the knife back after wiping it in the grass. She stepped out slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:54 pm

(LOL!)

Edward sighed. He hoped it wouldn't come to this. He scooped Bella up into his arms and carefully passed the treaty line. Bella fought her way down, to stand protectively in front of Edward, as she pouted, still angry with Jacob.

Emmett followed after Edward, staying in front of the treaty line with a pleased grin on his face.

"Yeah, but remember, vampire venom kills wolves!" Emett said with a smirk.
*Him and his obsession with killing, Jeez!* Bella thought.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:10 am

Taylor listened. She was not going to get involved in anymore wars.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:45 am

Jake had heard the three Vampires cross the Line.
"Yeah, and you remember that Wolf Teeth kill you!" Leah shouted back. She'd never really liked Emmett, he was so... blood-obsessed.
"Edward. Get back to your side." Kiely said, slow and deliberate.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:08 am

(What the hell? LMAO!)

Carlisle heard a faint arguing from the 'treaty line'. What have they gotten themselves into now? He thought, turning around.
"I'll be back...again." He said to the three who were standing a few feet away.

Carlisle had reached the treaty line, were, sure enough, Edward, Bella and the wolves were all.....Standing, crouching, hissing, whatever. Edward and Bella had already crossed the line.
"What the...? Get back over here!" Carlisle said, but everybody was too fed up to hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:35 am

"Emmett, back up!" Edward hissed silently and slowly, pronouncing every syllable.
"Hell, I'm not missin a fight!" Emmett said, laughing. (Or should I say guffawing? Stephenie always says Emett was chortling or guffawing! LOL)
"It won't come to that" Edward said, so only Emett could hear. *I hope* He added silently in his head.

Emett steppeda millimeter behind the treaty line. "Fine!" He pouted. SUch a little kid.

"We aren't moving" Edward said evenly. Bella's lip pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:46 am

"Yes, you are. Do you want a battle, Edward?" Carlisle asked rhetorically. They'd better get back over here. We've already had enough fighting and crap today. He thought, not taking his gaze off of Edward and Bella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:18 am

"Jacob won't let anyone hurt Bella. He can't. Not to mention he wouldn't leave Nessie without her parents. He is nearly incapable of hurting Bella, who is protecting me." I whispered under my breath to Carlisle. "We won't get hurt." I said louder.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:40 am

(Um, is that Edward talking? You used the "I" format...)

"I know. But, still...We don't need a fight." Carlisle said, again. And I still don't know why they're doing this. Can't they just let things go? He thought, his gaze flickering between Edward and the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:54 pm

(yeah, sorry!)

"No, we can't." Edward said, answering Carlisle's thoughts. "He's hurt Bella, and Renesmee. He isn't going to ruin our family." Edward said quietly.

*THis is all my fault. If I hadn't made such a big deal...* Bella thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next