Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Well, crap. So much for trying to be helpful. Carlisle thought, hoping edward wouldn't read that, too. He decided to shut it, because, apparently, nobody was going to listen. I guess this is something they'll have to work out themselves. He thought, fixing his gaze on a small bug that was traveling through the grass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:00 am

"Let's hope we even get to the 'working out' before they attack. They are pretty pissed, for and unknown reason..."Edward murmered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:34 am

Jake had heard that last sentence of Edward's, and he practically exploded.

"WE ARE NOT THE ONE BREAKING THE TREATY HERE AND DON'T YOU PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE MAD!!"

His entire body was shaking and his eyes were blazing. His breathing was surely beyond anything normal, and his fists were curled so hard that they were digging into his palm.

"AND JUST LIKE YOU TO HIDE BEHIND A GIRL!!"

He added. If looks could kill, Edward would be SO dead by now.

Kiely slowly walked to Jacob's side, never taking her eyes of the vampires breaking the treaty, and gently took Jake's viciously shaking hand.

"Breathe, Jake, breathe."

Ever so slowly she pulled him back, step by step, until the whole Pack was standing around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:18 pm

"Kiely, let's not be the one protecting your 'Jakey-Poo!"! "Edward hissed. "And why, because you are ruining Renesmee's life?! Is that why your pissed?" Edward growled. Bella hissed with him this time. She stepped forward. Edward pulled her back, but she shook him off.
"What, Jake, you gonna be the one to kill me? You gonna be the one to rip my fricking head off?!" Bella hissed. She was nearly 30 feet away. Easy enough that Jake could take her down easily.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Carlisle stood quietly, not sure what to do. He was sure that nobody would listen to him, but he felt as if he needed to help. I can't let them kill eachother...Jacob and Bella are best friends...Well, were. He thought, lifting his eyes from the ground to atch Kiely and the rest pull Jacob back from his...'Ourburst'.

(Hehe..Sorry, guys...I can't really write anything that's 'interesting' or 'epic'....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:23 pm

"Just let her go. Jake doesn't want to hurt her. Kiely, is a diff matter tough." Edward growled.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:55 pm

(seriously, this is starting to even piss me off.. Edward and Bella have no business to cross the treaty line.. not even nessie..)

"You know what, Bella, maybe I will. You broke - wait, let me rephrase that - crushed my heart before, and now dangling Nessie in front of me like that... What did you ever give me that would keep me from killing you? Oh, I know... NOTHING!!"

The shaking that had ceased a tiny bit had started off again. Any Wolf that didn't have as much experience as Jake would've exploded like that.

"And Edward, unless you want me insulting Bella, you better keep your mouth shut about Kiely. Did you understand that, or was that too much for your one-way brain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:23 pm

"My 'one-way' brain? What is my 1-track, then?!" Edward growled.
"Then Kill me Jake!" Bella screamed. Her voiced seethed agony. "And I'm not dangling nessie in front of you. You are the one who *hated* her and now have some weird wolf-attachment to her. At least we thought you did. But, who knows? Maybe that was just some way to be some sick perverted freak who is in love with my little girl and not be killed for it!" Bella screamed.
"Uh oh!" Emmett said. "Edward we should probably get in there... Jake isn't gonna react very well to that." Emmett said with a small laugh. He could imagine *himself* saying that, but not bella!

Edward knew exactly what Jake was thinking. And Emmett was right. Jake was NOT reacting well to it.

(I know, it's getting me all hyped up!!! GRRRRR! Sorry, just trying to make some drama here, Spirit!)
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Taylor heard all of this and stepped back a step. She'd heard too much of war. She turned and ran just trying to get war out of her head. She wasn't paying attention and...

she ran into a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 am

horseshockey7 wrote:
Taylor heard all of this and stepped back a step. She'd heard too much of war. She turned and ran just trying to get war out of her head. She wasn't paying attention and...

she ran into a tree.

Why does she keep running into trees?!
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 am

(Any more Drama and they'll all explode...)

Jake carefully shook off all the hands that were trying to hold him down and away from the Vampires.
"One way brain as in YOU always thinking you're right and never even considering the other side. And Isabella, you are dangling her in front of me. *Oh, yeah, Nessie is coming home, but you aren't allowed to see her because Edward looked into your mind and saw you making out with Kiely.. I mean, not like I wouldn't rip your head off if you were thinking that about Nessie, but whatever..*" His voice was quiet and controlled, but visibly strained.
His fists were curling and un-curling to keep the phasing under control until he had said everything.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 am

(Lol...That would be weird....)

I can actually see his point, Carlisle thought, watching Jacob, But I'm sure Edward won't even consider it.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 am

(because she's a blind vampire.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 pm

(But she has senses...!?)

"I'm not dangling her in front of you! Sorry you have already frickin' stole my baby from me and declare you are in love with her, even though you wanna have puppies with this mutt!" Bella said, pointing to Kiely. She heard Kiely growl but ignored it.
"And don't call me Isabella!" Bella yelled. "My name is Bella CULLEN and 'Nessie's name is Renesmee CULLEN! And it will always be CULLEN. If you want Kiely's name to be Kiely Black, go ahead. But Nessie will always be Renesmee Cullen. There! You want me to dangle her in front of you? Huh!?" bella yelled. "I will. But, this is not dangling her in front of you." Bella screamed.

"Cool it, bella" Emmett said quietly. "Your pissin' him off..." Em continued.
"Good!" Bella said, and leaned down into a defensive crouch, ready for Jacob to attack. She watched Edward and Emmett do the same.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 pm

(She can't see but she has exteremly good hearing. But when she's scared she kind of forgets to listen and hits things)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:25 pm

"Bella, stop. You don't need to kill him. Or anyone." Carlisle said softly. He'd been standing quietly on his side of the border, watching the whole argument for what felt like hours, even though it was only a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 pm

"If he attacks my family, what else is there to do?!" Bella asked, agony ripping through her.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Carlisle stifled a sigh. Bella had a point.
"Killing him wouldn't do anything. And I doubt he's actually going to attack the family, Bella." He said. There wouldn't be a need for him to attack us, Carlisle thought, Unless things get even more out of hand than they already are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Edward stiffened. "You sure about that?" he whispered.

"Carlisle! Yes, it would! It would keep him from killing us! And from killing Renesmee emotionally!" Bella hissed. "Do *you* think Renesmee will be happy he has chosen someone else over her? After, already, everything they have been through together?" Bella shrieked.
"Plus, I could kill him easily. I'm still only a few months old." I said, so only Carlisle could here. Not even Edward could hear. Unless he was paying attention to Carlisle's thoughts.

(We neeeeeeeeed SPIRIT!!! Grrr, spirit, I'm coming after you!!!)
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 pm

"Man that annoys me!" Taylor said quietly getting up and rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:49 am

Carlisle looked down, and squeezed his eyes shut once. THen looked back up at Bella.
"Well, you really have to think about the future, Bella. Think about how you would feel after you killed your best friend." He said, trying to keep his usual calm attitude towards things like this. But this time it was a little harder. Well, at least I *hope* he's still her best friend. Carlisle thought, staring at Bella, and wondering what she would say to his comment.
"And, I don't think anything could possibly outrule the power of imprinting." He added, more quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:20 pm

"Exactly, so apparentally he never even imprinted. He is just a pervert who likes my daughter and used that excuse!" Bella said, still, so only Carlisle could hear. "And we aren't best friends. Not after what he did to my family!" I hissed and tensed.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Carlisle didn't know what to say to that. But he had to come up with something.
"He did imprint. But, maybe, he just having... second thoughts?" Whoops. Nope, he really shouldn't have said that. Great. she's probably going to blow up at me now. Carlisle thought, anticipating the moment where Bella would snap at his comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Bella growled. "Second thoughts? I'm not letting my daughter be second in some boy's life!!! She deserves more than that! She *is* more than that!" Bella screamed. Her high-pitched, musical voice echoed through the forest. "She isn't second place! She can get a better guy than Jacob Black. Someone who would never put anything before her, let alone another GIRL. if you can even call that mongrel and GIRL!" Bella hissed. Her eyes were blazing. Her mouth tingled and stung. Her arms tingled in synchronization and she breathed deeply in andd out, focusing only on that.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Taylor cringed as she heard Bella's loud voice. someone must be angry she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next