Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:25 pm

(haha, we do get off track... but yeah, it's fun.. okay, RP, RP, RP... I'm focusing.. Very Happy )

Jake pulled out his cell, calling Quil and Embry, telling them to take the first shift.

He then quickly sprinted toward the Treaty Line, making sure to stay on their side as to not stirr up any trouble. He hope to find Carlisle there.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:28 pm

('Kay kay!!! Lol)

Carlisle had stood quietly, still by the treatly line. Nobody had answered, so he figured he'd stay there. Then the wolf-scent hit. Carlisle turned around.
"Jacob? What brings you back here?" He asked. Hopefully nothing bad had happened...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Jake saw the worried expression on Carlisle's face.
"Oh, don't worry, nothing bad happened. I just wanted to see how we're going to deal with this.. situation."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm

"Okay, just making sure." Carlisle said, relaxing his ecpression, "And, I'm really not sure what to do about this... It's quite....Complicated." He answered. It was the complete truth, anyway...He really had abolutely no idea what to do about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 pm

(Why would she rip Kiely to shreds? LOL)

Edward stood next to Carlisle. "Shall you tell him what Bella said?" Edward asked, a hint of a smile plaiyng on his face. He really didn't want to be the one to do it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Taylor backed away slowly not wanting to get involved. She was sick of that.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm

"Yeah, I know. I think we should probably just... you know... wait until things calm down."
As soon as he said that, he knew that the excruciating pain this caused was visible on his face.
He couldn't even imagine living without Nessie. She was literally the only thing keeping him on Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm

"Jacob, you just need to wait for Bella to calm down. She is..." Edward stop, searching for the right word. "extremely pissed." He finished, with a small smile. "We are waiting for her to calm down. She'll be back when she is." His face strained as he thought of her alone, without him...

(what about if the Hellmasker finds Bella???)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:49 pm

( THAT'S WHY JAKE WAS WORRIED SHE'D RUN AWAY!!
And, if I were Bella, I'd be pissed at Kiely for starting this whole mess... Very Happy )

"Why? What did she say?"
Jake asked dryly. He knew it couldn't be good, since he saw the look on Carlisle's face.
Damn, I thought Vamps were good at keeping a straight face...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:56 pm

"We normally are..." Edward said to Jacob. *I suppose I'll tell him*

"Bella says to tell you... 'I never told him to be my friend. That I told him over and over that I didn't deserve him and shouldn't hurt him more. i left him the option to leave. I wouldn't go running back, or I'd try not to'..." Edward tole Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Jake's face got a little sadder, although he himself didn't think that was possible.

Ah, how the truth hurts sometimes...

"I promised her I wouldn't leave... I wouldn't break that, even if she hates me..."

Jacob looked away quickly, trying to hide his hurt expression.

Damn, why do Vampires have such good eyes?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 pm

"Jacob, she will get over it..." Edward started. "It just takes time. She's really hurt right now." He said and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Jake was quiet for a while.
He really hoped Edward was right.

"Are you sure? Won't she hate me forever for "choosing Ly over Nessie"? Which, for the record, i didn't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 pm

"I never said you did, Jacob. You don't need to explian yourself to me. For one, I know your mind. Two, It's your business." Edward got quieter, his voice nearly a whisper. "Jacob, she will forgive you. She loves You Jacob... Love doesn't end like that..."
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Jacob didn't care if Edward would never let him live this down, he didn't care that Carlisle would be super-embarrassed, he just couldn't take it anymore.

He sank to the ground, sitting with his head in his hands.

So much Drama in such little time.

A single tear slid down his cheek, landing on the grass.

As much as he wanted to believe Edward, he couldn't. Bella usually meant what she said...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 pm

"Jacob, I will forget this. You've seen me in worse damage..." Edward said, remembering the time he begged Jacob to kill him when Nessie was in Bella's stomach still.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:33 pm

"Thanks, I guess..."
Jake mumbled, still hurt.
He groaned quietly and stood back up, brushing loose grass off his cut-off jeans.

"Okay, uhm... I guess I'm gonna go back to the Pack and make sure Kiely didn't sneak off to talk to Bella..."

He started walking towards the reservation, but he looked back over his shoulder, right at Edward.
"Thanks. Really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm

"For what?" Edward asked, Puzzled. "And do you think Kiely would start a fight with Bella? I would rather not have to save Bella from killing anyone. She's done really good so far..."
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:36 pm

"For everything... And no, I don't think she'll start a fight. Actually, it sort of reminds me off you. She wanted to talk to Bella, and when the talking would turn into a fight, she'd let herself be killed - or at least hurt beyond repair - to make things better between me and her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:38 pm

"How would that make things better? THat would just make Bella more angry with herself. And Jacob, I don't need thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 pm

"I know you don't NEED them, dammit, just accept them!" Jake breathed heavily before continuing. "I don't know.. How did you think it would be better if you were dead? Did you think of your family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm

"no, but Bella is my life... without her, there really isn't a point... It's meaningless."
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Jake nodded slowly.
"Yeah, I guess I sort of get what you're saying.. Just next time, make sure she actually DIED before you decide to play Romeo... Sorry, that sounded harsh.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

"Her heart stopped beating Jacob. I don't know how i got it started again..." Edward said, cringing, remembering those last human days of hers.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:48 pm

"That's not what I meant. I meant the whole cliff-diving thing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next