Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
horseshockey7

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Taylor put the knife back and listened her way back to the clearing. "Is something going on?" She asked. she knew that she probaly shouldn't be asking but but it was hard being able to hear from so far away.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 pm

"Sorry. I know I'm not helping much." Carlisle apologized.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 pm

"Okay, uhm... I'm seeing that this won't lead to anything, at least not right now. So... I guess we'll be going now." Jake turned away, toward Carlisle. He seemed the most likely to understand his point in things. "We'll keep in touch, but until we worked this out we're going to have to as you stay off our land, and we'll stay of yours. Is that alright with you?" He remebered something very important and turned to Edward, who seemed the most likely to convey this message.. More or less... "Oh, and would you mind too much telling Nessie I love her and I'll see her in a while? Just to make her feel better. I don't want her stressing out."
He shot Bella a warning look, telling her if she started arguing this, it would make everything harder for Nessie.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Taylor listened to everything that was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 pm

FreeSpiritSoaring wrote:
"Okay, uhm... I'm seeing that this won't lead to anything, at least not right now. So... I guess we'll be going now." Jake turned away, toward Carlisle. He seemed the most likely to understand his point in things. "We'll keep in touch, but until we worked this out we're going to have to as you stay off our land, and we'll stay of yours. Is that alright with you?" He remebered something very important and turned to Edward, who seemed the most likely to convey this message.. More or less... "Oh, and would you mind too much telling Nessie I love her and I'll see her in a while? Just to make her feel better. I don't want her stressing out."
He shot Bella a warning look, telling her if she started arguing this, it would make everything harder for Nessie.

"Oh yes, let's not stress Renesmee out. You leaving, at all is going to. It might not be a problem for you, seeing as you have kiely, but, Renesmee is different. She knows the difference between us and you. True love is mutual, Jacob. It isn't a one-way street. And don't ask Edward to pass notes to Nessie. It's better a clean break, if there must be one." Bella said, glaring, remembering all the times Jacob had hurt her, and how Edward had said those same things before.

"Bella has a point, jacob. I shouldn't be passing through things. I'm sorry." Edward said, and his voice proved he was spaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:11 am

Jacob sighed heavily.
Jesus Christ, will she get over it...
"Well, Bella, do you remember the times you hurt me? Do you remember that? Do you have any idea what you did to me when you chose Edward - no offense, Edward - over me? Twice? Do you know how much that hurt? Yeah, yeah, I get it, you can't live without him, yadda yadda... But you were my first true love, Bella. And you broke my heart. Don't you think it's normal for me to be a little more careful with people from a different species? Kiely is like me, we understand each other - the problems we face, how it feels to be connected, how it is when everybody around you knows your every thought. Do you remember how you hurt me?"
Jake's eyes had gotten sadder with every word he had said. He remembered how it was for him when Bella chose Edward. And how she ran right back to him when she saved him. He understood why - it wasn't like he was blind to the love between the two - but it still hurt so much.
"We'll be in contact." He muttered toward Carlisle and turned, finally releasing all that stored up energy and anger. He exploded into his Wolf-Form and ran toward the reservation, the pack following him.
He ran faster than he ever had; after a minute the Vampires at the Treaty Line were out of Hearing Range.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:41 am

Carlisle nodded. We'll give him time. I s'pose that's all that can fix this, at this point. He thought. He knew that Edward would hear it, but, Carlisle didn't see why he would argue...
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:33 am

When they arrived at the reservation, they all went into the forest to phase back.
"So, guess we're gonna run patrol today?"
Jake nodded. He was exhausted.
He hated hurting Bella and even more hated he knowing that Nessie would be hurt.
"Go home and rest up, we'll be running in 3-hour shifts all night."
The pack nodded and left, leaving Kiely and Jake standing in front of her house.
"You okay?" She asked.
"Yeah... Just stress..."
"Well, you ain't lookin' so hot. Come in and get something to drink.
Jake didn't have the energy to argue, he followed the tall girl inside and fell onto the couch; sighing heavily.
"You want Coke or Monster?"
"Monster. Has more caffeine."
Kiely giggled and threw him a can, sinking down on a chair with a coke in her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:59 pm

"Carlisle, when you talk to Jacob next, tell him I never told him to be my friend. That I told him over and over that I didn't deserve him and shouldn't hurt him more. i left him the option to leave. I wouldn't go running back, or I'd try not to." Bella said.
She stood up straight and walked to the west. "I'll be back. Don't worry about me." She said and ran, not stopping until most of her anger and stress faded. She was angry at herself, and jacob. Not only him.
"Ugh." She moaned to herself. She put her head in her hands and sat on the wet ground. She didn't know when she would go home. Maybe when she would be able to show her face. Who knew how long that would take...

Edward sighed. "Carlisle..." He said, stress making his face rigid.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Carlisle sighed, and dropped his gaze to look at the ground.
"I know, Edward. But, what am I supposed to do? Lie about what she told me to say?" he said. It's her choice, after all. It would be disloyal to tell Jacob something completely different than what she said. He added, mentally. Carlisle really didn't want to tell Jacob what Bella told him to say... But, if that was what she wanted him to hear, then, so be it.

(Wow...My characters look at the ground alot, huh? In all RP's, not just this one. Lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 pm

(LOL, yahhh. I can't believe Spirit is gone? Who should be Jacob then?)

"What do we do now...?" Edward asked, looking at Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:20 pm

(We'll figure it out. but, let spirit play Jake for now. Razz)

"There really isn't much to do at this point." Carlisle replied, "I suppose we could either stay here -although I don't see the logic in that- go find Bella, or go back home." He added. He couldn't see any other options... And, when Bella left, it sounded like she didn't want to be bothered, but Carlisle felt terrible to not to do anything...
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:28 pm

(I really am sorry for that, but I can't take that many RPGs...
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad )

"I really hope Bella didn't leave."
"Why do you care?"
Jake stared at Kiely unbelievingly.
"What, she hurt you, didn't she?"
"Yeah, but she's still my best friend. I don't care if she doesn't want me, she knows I'll always be there for her. I promised."
Kiely snorted and pretended to read the Nutrition Label on the Coke Bottle.
"What?" Jake asked.
"Nothing..."
"What is it, LyLy?"
Kiely smiled. She just couldn't resist when he called her that.
"Did you mean those things you said before?" She asked quietly and looked up at him, from under her bangs.
"Of course I did."
"Even the part about... me?" Kiely's voice cracked slightly at *me,* but Jake didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:31 pm

(Spirit, will you stay on this RPG??! PLEASE!! I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!)

Bella sat on the ground while the sun set. SHe looked up. It was hard to belive that Kiely, and Jacob and Edward all could see the exact same thing.

Edward gazed at Carlisle. "I don't know what to do. Maybe we should give er the time... But, I'm so anxious, Carlisle, I hate not being with her." Edward said.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:32 pm

(Aww, don't be sad!! Really, Spirit. It's okay. Razz Sometimes things come up, and ya have to deal with 'em the hard way.... but, we'll make the time we have left into a time of positive-ness...Wow...that probably sounded really gay-tarded...but, you get my point, right??)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 pm

"I know, Edward. but, I think time is what she needs. Sometimes, others can't always help." Carlisle said, looking up at Edward. He really wished that he could do something to help, he knew how Edward felt. It'll work out. I promise. He thought to Edward, to emphasize his point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Edward rubbed his temples, trying to think clearer. "But, I hate leaving her alone, especially when a bunch of werewolves are pissed at her!" Edward said.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm

(Yeah, I can stay on this one cause I can access this page in school... Very Happy )

Jake stared at Kiely, somewhat amazed.
He didn't know Kiely as a shy girl, but here she was, blushing and looking down at her hands.
"Of course. I don't lie."
The girl smiled shyly.
"Thanks."
Jacob grinned at her, trying to get her to be her usual self.
"Okay... So... What do you wanna do about Bella? I'll help you, if you want to. Should I go talk to her?"
Ah, there she was the Ly he knew and loved... Very Happy
"As much as I trust you, Ly, I don't think you'd be alive afterwards."
Kiely was quiet for a long time before she looked up to him again.
"If that fixes things between you two, then that's alright."
"WHAT?! Don't you dare go all Romeo & Juliet on me! You're not going to see her! At least not while she's mad at me."
"Ha, there, you said it yourself! She's mad at YOU, not at me!"
"Kiely, you're not going. End of the discussion."
"Now you sound like my Father."
"I don't care, you're not going."
"Ugh! Whatever, I'm leaving." Kiely said and jumped up, stomping out of the house.
A few seconds after the door slammed shut it opened up again.
"Wait, this is my house. You get out."
"Alright. I'll go send the message out for the first patrol. You. Stay. Put." Jake stood up and threw his empty can into a trash can.
Kiely just rolled her eyes, already figuring out a plan in her head.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:45 pm

"I'm sure the wolves won't hurt her. They know not to mess with any of us, especially Bella." Carlisle said, and one corner of his mouth pulled up in a half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:47 pm

(Oh, may I say one thing?
The wolves aren't really mad at Bella, they just want thigns to go back to before, cause they know how Jake'll suffer w/o Nessie and w/o Bella... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:02 pm

(Yeah, I kinda got that a little...But that helped alot, Spirit. thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:08 pm

(Haha, if there was an award for pointing out the obvious, I'd win it.. I'm always like "It's raining." "My backpack's open." ... I'm just smart like that... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm

(Lol, me, too. I might get an award for being the most....I don't even know...Lol. Idiotic, maybe? Possible.)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:18 pm

(LOL... Where did Hlebak go? I need a Bella to see if she'll rip LyLy to shreds... Very Happy Kiely really isn't stupid.. She can sneak away from Jake, and that takes skills!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Not sure.....But, should we get back ro RPing? Lol, we always seem to get off track...Like, everywhere...Although, it is fun to get off-track sometimes. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next